5: BUTTERFLIES

Drugs(sleeping pills)

---

When Test Tube got out of her lab, it was the next day, so she started to walk back to the hotel.

As she reached the hotel she saw that outside Paintbrush and fan were talking and stuff.

"TEST TUBE YOU'RE BACK!!" Fan exclaimed as he saw his friend return and tackled her in a hug.
"Woah, what's with the sudden hug? And stop acting like a child! Your older then me!" Test Tube replied chuckling a little and Paintbrush also laughing. "What? Is it illegal to hug my best friend now?" Fan replied also laughing a little.

"Where's Lightbulb?" Test Tube asked, "Oh, she talking with Marshmallow about how she won II2 over there" Paintbrush replied patting Baxter's head and pointed to where Lightbulb was.

"It was only me a Knife left, but! With my amazing skills I defeated Knife in a 1v1 and won!!" Lightbulb claimed as she was telling how she won the season.

"What did you do with the money?" Marshmallow asked, "I gave it to OJ." "What why?" "Why not? He gives us food, a place to sleep in and all my friends are here! Also I didn't know know what to do with the money heh..." Lightbulb said scratching the back of her bulb(head).

"Are ya done bragging?" Paintbrush asked getting both Lightbulb and Marshmallow's attention. "Wa- Painty! I'm not braggingggg." Lightbulb said turning to them. She then saw Test Tube aslo standing there.

"Ohmyga! Testy your back!" Lightbulb said as she dragged Marshmallow to what Test Tube,Fan and Paintbrush were. "Hey Lightbulb! How are you? Also why's Marshmallow here?" Test Tube asked. "I'm doing just fine! And Marsh is actually here because Apple went missing a few days ago along with Mephone. That reminds me have you seen them by any chance?" Lightbulb answered with a cheerful smile which soon turned into a frown at the mention of the missing objects.

"They went missing? I don't know anything about it, sorry." Test Tube said 'frowning'.

"It's okay! We'll find them sooner or later! I hope." Lightbulb said trying to cheer everyone up. "I really hope no one else gets kidnapped. I would probably lock myself up in my room if anyone of you get kidnapped." Fan said looking at the floor.

"Hey, I promise I'll never let *anything* happen to you guys even if it means hurting myself in the process." Test Tube said giving everyone a 'reassuring' smile, Test Tube already knew who she was going to 'kidnap' as they said and already knew she wasn't going to use her friends. The experiments were harsh but she wasn't a monster who would test on their own friends.

"Thanks Test Tube but you shouldn't promise something you most likely can't keep." Paintbrush said. "Don't worry the promise *will* be kept." Test Tube replied giving another 'reassuring' smile.

--- *one week later*

It had been a week since they were kidnapped, form the last week OJ had decided that everyday four objects will go in the afternoon to look for them around the island. But still no luck.

It was 10 in the morning the breakfast had been served and everyone was just doing their own thing.

And then there was Yin-Yang who was bored as heck Yin wanted to get some sleep but Yang kept annoying him and saying that he wanted to catch some butterflies.

"Pleseeeee?" Yang kept saying please to Yin "No." Yin simply replied "Why not?" Yang asked what seemed to be his Thousandth time asking "I already told you! There is a crazy kidnapper who has kidnapped *two* people!" Yin shouted at his other half. "But they haven't even kidnapped anyone for the whole week!" Yang objected. "I want to sleep then." Yin smirked. "Wa- This isn't fair! I want to catch butterflies with you!" Yang whined, it was true that he didn't like his other half but that didn't mean that he didn't wanna spend time with him. "... Fine." Yin finnally gave in.