I didn't mention that!

Bobby:

I woke up around 4 am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly. I looked around the room and thought for a bit. I began thinking about catnap and kickin. How they just... disappeared. I laid down and decided to try to go to sleep again.. but of course i failed. I sit back up and thought about crafty for some reasons.. the same day i forgot to lock the  door, catnap and kickin goes missing. I decide to check craftys room just in case. I know its late but im sure its not problem. I get up from my bed and grab the key i stole from catnap. I slightly open the door and look around. I see nobody so i decide to go for it. I slowly walk past dogdays room... then bubbas... after around 10 minutes I arrived at her door. I take a deep breath and set in the key into the keyhole. I twist it and the door opens. I open it slowly up. I could only see darkness... "hey crafty? Sorry for waking you up so soon but-" suddenly i felt my arm being grabbed and the next thing i know, im being pushed into her room. The door shuts and the lights turn on. The room was dark and red. I looked up at the light bulb and notice its painted red. "Going.. somewhere?" I heard crafty whisper. I look back at her and noticed a knife in her hand. With red paint... or.. blood? "Uhm... why do you have a knife.. and how did you get a knife" i asked. Backing away.

"Oh.. you.. know.. somewhere.." she mumbled. She stepped closer to me and put the end of the knife near by throat. Making me too scared to speak or move. "What.. do.. you.. want?" She mumbled more serious. "Uh.. i just wanted to check on you and uh.. you know.. ask a few questions." I answered. She stared at me for a while before answering. "Catnap. and. kickin. aint. here." She answered. I looked at her nervously. "I didn't mention that to you yet...so how do you-" i felt a sharp pain to my head and i fell and blacked out.. only hearing "sleep well." Before I couldn't hear anymore..

Bubba:

I slowly woke up. Feeling cold since kickin wasnt here to warm me up since i dont have fur but he has a lot of feathers. (my au). I sat up and put on my tie and wrapped myself in a blanket. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 11. I get up to wake the others. I got in front of dogdays room and knocked. "Dogday, wake up. Its 11 pm.". There was a silence for a while before i heard dogday reply. "Im awake!" I nodded and went to bobbys room and knocked. "Bobby, wake up. Its 11pm." I yelled. I waited for a while and there was no reply. "I said wake up bobby." I said louder.. still no reply. I slowly open the door and look inside. There was a letter on the desk she had. I walked in and grabbed it and read it. 'If you wanna find us. Look beneath where we used to be.' It said... us? What did it mean by us?...oh no. I immediately ran to dogday's room and knocked the door open. I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at me like a tired sausage roll looking twat. i put the note to dogdays face "Read this! I found it in bobby's room!" I yelled. I took the note out of his and read it.

After he read it. It took him time to realize and he looked up at me. "Is this real.?" He whispered in shock. "Im not sure.. but i have a gut feeling that it is." I replied. Dogday looked back at the note and began sniffing it. "Jasmine." He mumbled. "Whos jasmine?" "You dummy, jasmine is crafty's scent. She wrote this.. but.. how did she get out of her room?" Dogday stared at the note. I sat beside him. "Uh.. im not sure.. but if im honest. I heard someone walk past my room in the night." I said. "You did? Did you hear it again later then?" "I did. But then it was quick steps. Like they were in a hurry. And it wasnt alone." I replied. We stares at each other. "I guess we're the ones who gotta save our friends. 

I lead dogday to kickins room. I open a drawer  and reveal him a few knifes. Some big and some small. "I know kickin keep these here" I said. Dogday just slowly turned at me with a horrified face (😨) "for..?" Dogday whispered to me. I looked at him confused. "Soo he can cut his fur off so he wont deal with feathers everywhere in his shedding season?" Dogday lets out a sigh of relief. "You scared me there." I stared at him confused, eventually shrugged it off and took a medium knife. Dogday took a small one. "First of all. We gotta find out what this note leads." I said and sat on kickins bed and looked back at the note. "Beneath where we used to be.." we thought for a bit before dogday suggested. "Maybe where the prototype used to be? I mean, it is beneath and where atleast catnap used to be.?" I looked at him and thought about it. "Its worth a try i guess." 

(MY DAD PRE ORDERED A CATNAP PLUSH, IM GETTING HIM SOON YAYYYYYYYYY. MY MOM SAID IF I STILL WANTED A DOGDAY PLUSH IN TWO MONTHS. I COULD GET IT TOO YIPPPEEE)

(Coughs "i worked really hard my children, enjoy your dinner")

(Update: i notices a few spelling mistakes, fixed those while checking the chaoter to continue the other new chapters)