Listening fur

(Tittle by kiotheghoulette.. HI BESTIEEEE)

Bobby:

I saw crafty holding the door shut. She was just staring at me. "What.. are.. you.. doing.. here?" She mumbled. She did damage her vocal cord the last time i meet her so it explained why she was taking her time to talk. I looked at her shocked since it has been months. She had grown tall, her hair gotten messier and fluffier and her right eye couldn't move. But it was clear she could see with it. I shook my head and smiled "Hi, dear. Remember me? Im bobby. I came here to help you..." i said. Craft slowly approached me. "Help...me?" She mumbled and stopped a meter away from me. "Yes.. its just. Im the only woman at the moment... that isn't locked up or dead. And it does get lonely.. so maybe i could help you recover from your insanity and let you be freed? We could become best friends again!" I said happily. Crafty stepped closer. "Okay... how?" She replied. I jump happily and goes to grab a notebook and a pencil. I make crafty lay down on her bed and i grab a chair to sit beside her. "Now. Tell me your problems." I said. Crafty just stayed silent. "Alright. Lets start basic then.. uh.. how are you feeling?" I asked. Crafty looked at me. "Uhh... Maybe...a...bit... anger.." crafty answered. I tried my best to contain my happiness that crafty corn trusted me. "Oh i see. Why are you angry?" "Maybe. Because. Im. Locked. Up. Here. Alone.." she replied. "By. Catnap." She added. I nodded. "I see.. uh... why?" I replied. "He. Caught. Me. Kill. Someone. Just. To. Use. There. Blood. As. Paint... he. Called. Me. Insane. And. Locked. Me." I felt a bit sad for crafty. Even if she did something so cruel. I still liked her. "Oh. I see. But dont worry. Ill be here to-" 

"BOBBY? WHERE ARE YOU? ITS PICNIC TIME" dogday shouted suddenly. I quickly reacted. "Sorry. I gotta leave. But ill be back, i promise" i said and quickly went out the room and locked it. I ran outside with dogday and i saw everyone else on the grass, talking with each other. I sit down beside kickin to form a circle and grab a sandwich to eat it. "Hows everyone?" Dogday ask like always. "Im doing fine, thank you dear." I mumbled. I stared at the ground, thinking. "Looks like the bear lost its honey today." Kickin mumbled to bubba. Bubba nodded a bit. "You seem bothered or something. Whats up?" Bubba said to me. I looked up at him and stared for a bit before swallowing my bite. "Nothing, just tired today." "Tired? Why didnt you say so? I would let you stay in your room to rest if you were this tired." Dogday said and looked at me. "Dont worry. I can stay since im already here." I said and put on a smile. Dogday seemed hesitant but nodded. "How come you would let her rest if shes so tired but not me?" Catnap said. "Oh come on, you are always tired." Dogday crosses his arms and looked up at catnap. "Prove it." "You fell asleep in the cake dough today." There was just silence. "Shut up." Catnap mumbled embarrassed. 

After the picnic ended. I went back to crafty's room. She was painting on the wall. "Wow! You made a wonderful painting, sweetie." I said. She looked back at me. "Thanks.." she went back to painting on the wall. "What are you paintIng?" I said as i sat on the ground beside her. "Rose." I looked up at the painting, slowly seeing the rose. "Ahh. I see it now." I just watched her paint. Suddenly she frooze and slowly looked over at me. "Hey.. cant. You. Just. Let. Me. Out?" She mumbled. "Uhh... i wish i could, sweetie. But i would get into trouble if i do that without catnaps permission." Crafty slowly walked to me and bended down to look at me clearly. "Get. Me. Out." She said like she was demanding me. "I will. Just give it time. Okay?" I said and smiled. She looked like she was trying to be scary but failed because of my kindness. "Okay." She mumbled and backed away. She started painting again and stayed silent.

Catnap:

I returned to my room with dogday. I laid down on bed with him on my lap. We cuddled together in a tight embrace. I wrapped my tail around his waist and i wrapped my arms around his back. He wrapped his arms around my chest. I couldn't help but purr loudly. I was enjoying this much more than my sleep. Suddenly kickin opened the door. "GET UP BITCHES CUZ WE GONNaaA-" he looked at us for a while. There was nothing but silence.. "uhm... get up catnap, you said earlier that i would help you about..uhh... picky i think." He said and went out my room. "Whatever." I mumbled and kissed dogday's forehead before getting up and grab my keys... uh.. i look at my cupboard and seeing my keys missing. I open the drawers and still no keys.. "uh dogday, wheres my keys?" "Hm? I dont know. I ask or give warnings before taking stuff." Dogday answered. I checked under the bed. No keys. "Damn it."

I get out of my room and look down at kickin. "Did you take my keys?" "Nope." "Okay. Then you're helping me search for it." "Bro why" "do it or else ill be 'kickin' your ass." "Whatever" we search the kitchen, dining room and living room. There isn't a single trace of my keys. I slowly become more Furious "WHERE THE HELL IS MY KEYS?!" I yell out loud. Kickin nudges me "maybe in playhouse? You visit that place often." I let out a sigh. He could be right. But why would my keys be there. Whatever. Me and kickin walk out home and walk to the playhouse. We search around the play area. Suddenly i notice sunshine (dogdays mini version/ dogdays pet)  with its babies. (Catnaps mini version aka moonshine and sunshines babies) I walk up to them. "Hey sun, how are you?" Sunshine giggles a bit and so does the babies. "Have you guys seen my keys hm?" I giggle a bit. Then i hear kickin screech loudly and hissing. I can guess who it is.. i take sunshine and the babies with me and arrive where kickin was being attacked by moonshine."pspspsps" i begin to sound. Moonshine stops and looks at me. He then jumps off kickin and runs to me. "What did you do to make him attack you?" Kickin stared at me.

(Flashback, kickin pov)

I move a big box out the way and i notice moonshine laying on some keys. Its definitely catnap's keys. I crouch down to grab the keys. Suddenly moonshine hissed at me and stood up in a threatening cat way, causing me to back away. "Dont worry, i just need the keys..." i whisper and try to grab the keys again. Then moonshine scratched my hand. "OW! Whats wrong with you?!" I yell and moonshine just hiss at me again. I get annoyed and just snatch the keys to myself. I get up and just when i walked away. Moonshine attacked me, hissing, scratching, biting..

(End of flashback, still kickin pov)

"I dont wanna talk about it." I say annoyed, crossing my arms and looking away embarrassed. "Okay?" He answers. I show him the keys i found. "Are these yours?" Catnap nods and grabs them. "Yup... .. (counting) ..34..35..35? Is supposed to be 36 keys in here.." "oh im sure its somewhere. Can we just go?" Catnap looks at me. "Where did you find it?" "I found it in moonshines nest. He was laying on it." Catnap then giggles a bit. "Then i see why he attacked you." Catnap then crouches down to look for more keys. No keys. "Oh well. Im sure its not important. Lets go then." He says and we both go back home to check on picky...

(Nice)