Ch.1:Happy Birthday Addie

(Here it is everyone. The sequel you guys have been asking for. And ill let you giys in on a little secret. This one is based off movie 3. 4. and 5. Hope you guys enjoy it.)

"Addie! Addie comeon wake up it's your birthday!" I said as I shook my now six year old sister to wake her up.

We both giggled as Jack the monkey jumped on her bed to help me.

She sat up and hugged him. "Baby Monkey, your

so cute."

"You'd be cuter if you got out of bed" I said with a bit of sas to my voice.

Doing as she was told, she jumped off her bed.

And went to her closet to pick out a dress.

"Oh come on Adeline, you dont want to wear something old on your big day.

She looked at me confused, "What else am I

supposed to wear?"

With a smirk, I reached underneath my bed and pulled out a white box with a red ribbon.

"Happy Birthday Addie" I said handing it to her.

Quickly opening it, she gasped once she saw what was inside. A brand new dress, Black with a pirate skull and crossbones. With white spaghetti straps and white ribbons for her hair.

"Oh wow! Thank you Alex" she said as she squeezed the heck out of my waist.
"Your welcome sis, hope it fits you. I spent nearly 3

weeks working on it."

Quickly putting it on, she sat down on her bed to let me fix her hair.

"You're six now, you sure you still wanna go with the pigtails?" I asked picking up the brush.

"How about a ponytail?" She asked.

Doing as she asked, I pulled her hair back and tightened it with the ribbon.

"Beautiful, now lets go see the rest of the crew. Daddy said he has a special surprise for you too."

She smiled happily and walked hand in hand with me as we walked out onto the deck of the black pearl.