Ch.7:From one father to another

"I see you managed to bring Jack back on board." Said Hector with a proud smile.
"How on earth did you manage to do that?' Asked will with his jaw practically
dropped.

'I have my way with people" I said with a flick of my hair.

'So Jack, now that you've discovered you're a father. Are you going to talk things
over with that bonny lass of yours?"

Jack sighed and walked over to the edge of the ship.
'Im not exactly sure how to approach her, I mean it's not like Angelica and me were
exactly courting. She was just a woman I ment to have a good time with. I had no idea this would happen."

Both me and Will exchanged glances, we both felt a little sorry for Jack.

Hector just sighed and came between us.

'Alex, go find your sister and our new guests, keep them company. Will you go up to the mass and navigate."

'Aye captin' said Will.

'Yes Dad,.. is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"We'll just have to wait and see, try not to get to attached to that woman Alex, she
may not be here to long."

I frowned at that remark but did as I was told.

"Jack, why is this so difficult for you to process?" Hector asked.

'I'm a pirate mate, a captin. Im not cut out to be a father. And for all I know that little girl in Angelica's arms may not even be mine." Said Jack chugging down the rest of his bottle of rum.

"You didn't exactly look at her did you jack? She looks just like you. But what I don't understand is how did you not know that Angelica was with your child?"

"When I marooned her Hector she tried to tell me. But I didn't take her seriously...! don't even recall sleeping with her."

Pulling out his sword, Hector aimed it at Jack's throat

'Look sparrow, I don't care if you accept that little girl as your child or not. But I do know this, either you work things out with that woman of yours, or I kick all of you off and you can deal with this somewhere else. Man up Sparrow and be a father to that little girl, just like I became a father to mine.

Jack sighed and pushed the sword away from him. "You know Hector you and your daughter have a funny way of Lecturing me. And as much as I hate to admit it, your both exactly right. Wish me luck mate, here I go."

"Do the right thing Sparrow Hector said before walking to the head of the ship.