Ch.2:A new location

As soon as all the other pirates saw Addie and me. They clapped and cheered for her.

Hector walked over to us with a big smile and took Addie in his arms.

Suddenly everyone began to sing,

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Addie. Happy Birthday to you!! "
The cook of the ship, handed me a small cupcake with a candle. When I presnted it to Addie she smiled that cute smile of hers and blew it out.

When all the clapping and cheering was done.

Hector stood at the head of the ship, with Addie still in his arms. "Well as you all may know Today is me daughters
sixth birthday. So in honor of her big day she gets to decide where we make port next."

Addie gasped in excitement and took a moment to choose where she wanted to go.

I was so busy watching them that I didn't realize Will was now standing next to me.

"Hard to believe she's six, when we first met she was just a baby. She's getting to be very beautiful..and so are you alex."

I gave him a small smile and began to blush. Even though that voice in the back of my mind was saying "He's still not over her, don't get to attached."

Both of our heads snapped up when Hector spoke again.

"She has decided! We shall make port in animal cove before the sun sets."

Everyone clapped for Addie, and I smiled knowing that was the exact place my sister would've chosen.

But if I would've known what awaited us and who we would run into. I would've asked her to pick another location...