Ch.3: Dangerous Creatures

As we made our way to Animal Cove, everyone else did their daily chorse.

As for addie She went up to the mass with Jack the monkey and kept telling him how excited she was.

Will was steering the ship, and I was keeping myself busy by looking at a book of sea animals.

"Alex my love, what are you reading?" Hector asked as he put an arm around me.

Flipping the next page, we both stared down at the creepy sea creature.

A hudge, ocotupus like thing. With hudge tenticles and sharp teeth! Able to sink ships and swallow a man whole.

"The Kraken" Said Hector in a serious voice.

"The what?" I asked still staring at the picture.

"Kraken, Ive come in contact with the beast before. But it lives on a different part of the Caribbean, so no need to worry love okay?"

"Okay, hopefully we don't run into any other wild animals while were there."

Brushing back my hair, Hector gave me a quick kiss on my forhead and told me "I worry to much."

Pushing all my thoughts aside, I continued to look through the book. And to my surprise I came across a section on Mermaids!

Apparently they really do exist. Beautiful but deadly Able to drown a man or rip one to shreds.
Brushing back my hair, Hector gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and told me "I worry to much."

Pushing all my thoughts aside, I continued to look through the book. And to my surprise I came across a section on Mermaids!

Apparently they really do exist. Beautiful but deadly. Able to drown a man or rip one to shreds.

Just when I was about to read another chapter, Will called for Hector to dawlk the ship.

And before we knew it, we had arrived at our destination.