Surprise visit

Travis had just finished another grueling day of practice. He was exhausted and hungry, and all he wanted to do was collapse on the couch, and  watch some TV over dinner,  Then FaceTime Taylor after her show. But as he opened the door to his home, he was hit with the most amazing smell wafting through the air. That was all he could think about. Kumar ( his chef  and friend) must still be here considering the sounds he can here coming from the kitchen 

His stomach growled as he followed the scent to the kitchen, where to his surprise he  found his girlfriend Taylor Swift standing in front of the stove, stirring a pot of spaghetti. He couldn't believe his eyes. Taylor wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow, as she had a concert in another city tonight. But here she was, cooking him dinner.

"Hey babe," she said with a smile as she turned to face him. "Welcome home."

Travis was stunned. He had no idea she was planning this surprise for him. He walked over to her and gave her a long hug and kiss, inhaling her familiar scent. "What are you doing here? I thought you had a concert tonight" he asked, still in disbelief.

" I did, but it was moved up to avoid dangerous weather. So I had time. Thought I'd surprise you with a home cooked meal" Taylor replied, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Being spontaneous was really more his forte, but maybe he was rubbing off on her a bit 

Travis couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her in his life. She was not only beautiful and talented, but she also knew how to make him feel loved and appreciated. As they sat down at the dinner table, they talked and laughed, catching up on each other's lives.

After dinner, Taylor brought out a homemade apple pie for dessert. It was Travis' favorite, and he couldn't resist taking a bite before even finishing his dinner. "This is amazing," he exclaimed, savoring the sweet taste. He loved chef Taylor. 

"I'm glad you like it," Taylor said, beaming with pride. "I wanted to do something special for you."

Travis couldn't stop smiling. He felt like the luckiest man in the world to have Taylor by his side. They spent the rest of the evening cuddled up on the couch, watching their favorite TV show, having sex, and just enjoying each other's company.

" Thank you for coming, this was a wonderful surprise baby" 

" you make it all worth it" is all she says. And truly, she wouldn't be here if she didn't think her efforts would be appreciated 

As the night came to an end, Travis couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to have such a thoughtful and loving girlfriend. Taylor had gone above and beyond to surprise him with a home cooked meal, he was prepared to eat alone tonight. it was a memory he would cherish.

The next day, as Taylor left to catch her flight for her concert, Travis was still smiling. He knew that he had a special person in his life who would  go out of her way to make him feel loved and appreciated. She was a Type A planner, who had switched up her plans just  to spend time with him.  And that was something he would never take for granted. He was gonna do his best to make sure that was reciprocated. 

He's not sure how he'll do it, but he definitely planned on surprising her in that vip tent or possibly her hotel room  when the opportunity presents itself.   

A/N sorry this is so short next one will be longer I promise