deux

Riley's POV

Today was a really busy day in Hooters. Most of the coworkers that I happened to end up with today were lazy and sat around looking cute instead of running to tables like they should've been.
The only girl at work today that I actually liked was Heather. She was Julius's godmother and one of my closet friends. She picked Asia up from school or the boys from daycare sometimes. When my car needed fixing, she was driving me back and forth to the bank or the grocery store. When I needed a break, she was always willing to go out for lunch or to a club to dance my problems away. She's one of the realist and trustworthy chicks I know.

Ahlex was cool even though we argue sometimes, we could talk about nearly anything, and I see her almost everyday. Rochelle was a pain in the ass but I loved her regardless because she's my sister. Heather and I just connected on a way different scale than them. She's my modern day Imani, if it makes sense.

"Welcome to Hooters. I'm Riley, your waitress today, how may I help you?" I gave them my perky smile and pushed out my chest to give them my perky boobs.

The nice looking Caucasian male with a scruffy beard rubbed his chin as he thought about what he wanted to order. "Let me get a buffalo platter and a beer please, sweetheart?"

"Sure, anything else?" I kept on my painted on smile. Pretty smiles, flat stomachs, and these 36 B cup boobs were winners here.

"Your number would be fine."

I raised an eyebrow at his attempt and laughed politely. "I'll be right back with your beer, sir."

He laughed as I strutted away, checking on a few other tables asking if they need refills or such. I went to the back and put in the order before chilling against the counter where Heather and another girl Taraji stood.

"That bitch stole my table!" Taraji accused as soon as I stepped foot into hearing distance. "These stealing whores always take the tables with the good tips. Everyone knows that the back corner is my fucking spot today!"

Heather laughed and looked at me amused making me smile.

"Y'all think this shit is funny? It won't be funny when I run up on that bitch!"

Just then Katalina, the table theif, waddled by. She stopped when she heard Taraji's rant just like everybody else in the vicinity. "It's just a table, puta! Mesa! You not gon' touch me! Voy a vencer a tu culo!"

"What that hoe call me?? A puta? Bitch I'll show you a puta!" Taraji advanced towards her but was quickly pulled back by Heather and another girl. Katalina stuck up her middle finger before sashsaying into the kitchen. "Fucking hate that bitch. I should steal her tips!"

Two of my tables orders were called and I quickly jogged over to get it. Maintaining holding dishes and glasses while still looking cute with the big perfect smile was hard. Hooters was hard work. I made it to the first table and gave them their garden salad before going over to the white Adonis.

"Beer and buffalo platter. Anything else?" I smiled, my hand on my hip that was cocked to the side.

He licked his lips and diverted his eyes up from his plate to my eyes. "Your nu-"

"Okay just call me if you want dessert or a refill. Remember my name is Riley!" I walked away.

Heather had a wicked smirk on her face as I neared her. She bit down on her bottom lip then pointed her finger towards the sexy white man. "Who the hell is that?"

"A customer who is very adamant on getting my number."

I peeped Taraji bite her lips in his direction. "I don't play in the snow too much girl but he is fine. And I bet he got money."