trieze

[Ashley/Mackenzie in the MM.]

Cassius's POV

"Are we spending the night with you?" Caius questioned me. We had been ignoring Riley's calls and text messages because the boys were supposed to be back with her almost three hours ago. After I had my fun at Darrell's family's house and got high, I lost track of time and honestly I didn't feel like driving them home. They weren't kids who cried about being home sick plus I am their dad so they're automatically safe with me.

"Your mom gonna call the police if I keep you overnight." I joked even though I was actually a little serious.

I glanced to the backseat where the both of them ate from a box of Krispy Kremes doughnuts. "Don't waste shit in this car. This ain't my car and I ain't cleaning it out." I warned, pointing my finger at them before turning back around just when the traffic light turned green.

"Mommy isn't going to call the police, Daddy. All you have to do is call and ask her."

"Where y'all going to sleep? Y'all do know Ms. Elle's house only has two bedrooms. And I ain't sleeping with that bitch." I told them making them laugh before looking at each other then back at me.

"We can sleep with you in your room." Julius suggested and I raised my eyebrow at the fact that this was the first thing he's said since the backyard incident.

Basically I just wanted to see which one of them had more of me in them. That was my whole reason for making them watch. And my answer so far is Caius but things can always change. Julius was calm but I'm sure if you pushed the right button he would flip.

"Yeah no. I don't do that cuddling shit with niggas." I replied, smirking at them to let them know I was just playing. I didn't want them getting all butt hurt. "Y'all going y'all asses right on the couch."

Caius smacked his lips loudly. "Hell no! There is only one couch and I'm not sleeping Ju! He pees in the bed sometimes!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, we can even ask Asia! You peed in her bed, remember?"

"Bro, shut the fuck up!"

I had to hold in my laughter and quickly turn around to look at them. Julius was mugging the shit out of Caius like he wanted to hit him right then and there. "Y'all need to stop cursing!" I yelled making Julius break away from his intense glare at his brother and look out the window. "Y'all sleeping together, that's final. I can fix this little problem y'all having so shut up and sit the fuck back."

When they were both quiet, I let out a sigh of relief and drove towards Wal-Mart. Thank God for them being open for 24 hours. "Can I leave y'all in the car so I can go in and get some shit?" I asked when I found a parking spot closest to the door.

"I want to go with you!" Caius screamed.

"I can't stay by myself!" Julius panicked looking between me and Caius. "What if you accidentally leave the doors unlocked?"

I rubbed my temples and groaned lowly. Asia wasn't even this annoying at this age. "Come on, y'all both getting out. Hurry up."

I walked into Wal-Mart and quickly went to the diaper aisle searching for something for Julius because he can't be pissing all over nigga's couches. It ain't my couch but I still gotta sit on that hoe. "Is this good?" I held up a pack of Goodnites for him to see and he nodded. "Alright, is that all you need?"

"No get him the pink ones! He's a girl!" Caius laughed and pointed the girl version making me shake my head.

I didn't even have to say nothing because Julius did it himself. He lunged at his brother, knocking Caius to the hard floor on his butt. Caius yelped out in pain, rubbing his backside and I just snickered and patted Julius's curly head. "Come on nigga. Dust ya shoulders and get up." I advised and Caius squinted his eyes at me. I wish this nigga would do something crazy.