Ch. 7 Not So Different

I didn't sleep at all that night I couldn't stop thinking about Luke Bedard. I didn't even know what made me like him like that, he was strange maybe I liked him because he wasn't like Jase Anderson. Luke was kind, a bit boring at some points but kind, he wasn't a player like Jase he wasn't like Jase at all, which I liked. Now I am at the door to Luke Bedard's room, I carefully raise my hand to knock on the door.

"Here for another session?" Luke asked as he answered the door, his hair was all wet, must of just got out of the shower, I nodded my head looking at him, he moved his tall figure out of the doorway for me to walk in. I took a seat at the desk we always worked at, he walked over to me.

"So, what's for todays session?" I asked, Luke pulled up a chair and sat down across from me.

"I think I have a better idea." Luke replied, my smile slowly faded, he got up and towered over me, he leaned in his wet hair hitting my forehead, he slowly moved closer as he kissed me, I may have looked calm on the outside, but inside my mind I was freaking out, he Luke Bedard had kissed me.

"You like that princess?" Luke asked, as soon as I heard him call me princess I was snapped back. No only Jase calls me that, princess a stupid nickname he made for me last year when we played for the Hawks, only he can call me that.

"No one calls me princess." I sternly told him, I grabbed my math textbook and started to make my way to the door.

"I'm better then him!" Luke spoke, I stopped in my tracks, about to open the door when he had said that, I turned around to face him.

"What did you just say?" I asked Luke, it was like I wasn't hearing correctly, my voice was shaking.

"You heard me," Luke started.

"I am better then him, Jase treats you like shit, I'm the one you want." He continued, I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, I was in shock so much shock that I didn't know what to say or do.

"Better then who?" I asked, Luke stepped toward me I backed up till I hit the wall.

"You know who, him Jase Anderson." He spoke, the gap was closing between us every so slightly, Luke wanted something I had.

"What about him?" I questioned, he scoffed he was getting at something, something he desired very dearly which was, me.

"He has something I want." He went on, I knew what he wanted, and he knew that I knew what he wanted.

"And that is." He started again, to which I cut him off.

"Me, you want me." I answered, Luke standing over me, nodded his head.

"Yes, you're a smart girl." He whispered in my ear, the gap was now closed, my breathing became heavy.

"If I was smart why would I need a tutor?" I scoffed, I wasn't that smart but to Luke I was a smart girl.

"A smart and funny girl my Alessandra." He said as he leaned in and kissed me again, it didn't feel right our kiss, it felt wrong, terribly wrong.

***

Here I was laying down in my room on my bed thinking, I couldn't believe I was thinking when I was at the biggest championship in world. I was thinking about Alessandra Russo, I loved Alessandra from the minute I saw her, she was the only girl who wasn't totally obsessed with me, and it drove me crazy.
I loved her, but she wasn't mine to love, I lost her, just when I thought I had her, but I never really had her, it was all a bet in the end the best bet I ever agreed to.

"I wondered where she is right now." I thought to myself, I couldn't wait to see her at the next game against Germany, I knew she would play amazing she always did.

***

It all felt too wrong, I pushed him off me, I slapped him across the face.

"I am nobodies Alessandra." I replied, Luke's hand quickly went to his now red cheek, he stared at me in shock and confusion. I made my way out and slammed the door behind me, I was shaking my head. I couldn't believe I just did that, it was all so surreal in the moment, it wasn't like me and Jase at all, me and him just... worked, clicked somehow. I lost control of where I was walking soon I was in front of Jase Anderson's door.

***

I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door, I walked up to answer it and there she was, Alessandra Russo.

"Sorry if I was interrupting anything." She started to say, I cut her off.

"Oh no! You're fine, you're good, I wasn't doing anything." I couldn't help but smile and get flustered when our eyes met, her beautiful brown eyes that could bring mountains to their knees looking up at me.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, I could heard a sad tone in her voice, I nodded my head and moved for her to come in.

"Of course." I answered.

***

I knocked on his door, Jase Anderson's door. I could hear him walking up, then the door opened. His blonde hair was pushed back, his ocean blue eyes looking stormy, his smirk as charming and perfect as ever.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." I stuttered, god why did I just have to sound like an idiot right now? I asked myself, out of all the times it just had to be now.

"Oh no! You're fine, you're good, I wasn't doing anything." He smiled at me, oh my god my legs felt like jelly when he smiled, god the things this boy does to me.

"Can I talk you?" I shot the big question, Jase being his sweet self, nodded his head.

"Of course." He answered, he moved out of the doorway as I made my way in. He shut the door behind me.

"What's up?" He asked as he sat down I sat across from him. I was now at a loss for words, unsure of what to say or how he would react.

"I kissed Luke, twice." I admitted, Jase's smile had faded by now.

"Do you like him?" He asked, I was unsure of what to say. Did I like Luke Bedard? I asked myself.

"No." I admit, Jase was moved fast, he grabbed my face, and kissed me. When we kissed everything just get right, we clicked somehow.