Ch. 10 Germany

Two days after me and Jase patched things up, we were playing team Germany. I was scared Alexander C was a good goalie the best out of the bunch even better than Ashton.

"Ready?" Asked Jase, catching up with me in the hallway, I was a bit to nervous to be honest.

"Not at all, they have one of the best goalies in the world." I nervously spoke, Jase wrapped an arm around me. Jase always knew how to calm me down, he took his arm off as we continued to walk to the locker room.

"We'll still be great!" He reinsured me, we were one of the first people in the locker room. There Coach Smith was waiting impatiently, he looked a bit relieved to see me and Jase. I said my hellos to the guys that were in there and made my way to my changing room. I walked past Germany's locker room they all had their game faces on they looked hungry to win.

"Oh shit, we may be cooked." I whispered to myself, I shook my head I had to stop thinking like this. I made my way to my changing room, a little room with a few benches, a bathroom, and that was it nothing to it really. I quickly got ready before my overthinking could start again.

"Alright let's go." I said to myself, I grabbed my stick, and my helmet, and made my way to Canada's locker room, I pasted Germany's locker room again, and saw that the door was closed now and no sound was coming from the locker room. Strange I thought to myself but I brushed it off.

"Ah there she is." Smiled Coach Smith, he looked a lot more happier now that everyone was here. I smiled at him when I walked in the locker room, there I saw Jase. Oh my god... he looked amazing, I tried to make sure no one saw I was looking at Jase.

"Okay everyone let's try our best out there, Germany is a hard team, and we haven't lost a game yet, so this won't hurt us a lot. But if we win we will have even better chances of winning." Explained Coach Smith, we all nodded our heads. we walked out onto the skate getting ready to warm-up Ashton was in the net today.

"I saw you looking at me Alessandra." Laughed Jase coming up behind me, I rolled my eyes as much as he knew how to comfort me, he also knew just how to annoy me.

"You wish Anderson." I giggled, as I did a slap shot on Ashton and scored.

"Damn Russo, you're getting good!" Ashton complimented me, Ashton was a good goalie too, but would I be able to score on Alex C? I asked myself, he's good like really really good.

"Thank you Ashton!" I called back, I had a good feeling about this game, Jase was skating behind me like a little dog.

"Yes Jase?" I asked turning my head around to face him, Jase was the one now rolling his eyes which made me laugh.

***

"I saw you looking at me Alessandra." I laughed coming up behind her, she rolled her eyes.

"You wish Anderson." Alessandra giggled, she did a slap shot on Ashton, damn... she's good I thought to myself.

"Damn Russo, you're getting good Russo!" Complimented Ashton, Alessandra is good really good, if anyone on this team would be able to score on Alexander C it would be Alessandra Russo.

"Thank you Ashton!" She called back to Ashton's compliment, I was skating up behind her waiting for an answer.

"Yes Jase?" She asked turning her head back to face me, I grabbed another puck and gave it to Quinn for an epic one timer.

"So are we going to continue this conversation?" I asked her, she looked like she was in deep thought of my question.

"Do we have to?" She asked cheeky like, I rolled my eyes, she laughed and skated away, god she knew how to push my buttons.