Ch. 9 One Bed

Jase agreed to stay the night. We planned for him to sleep on the couch.

"Goodnight princess." He smirked, that stupid perfect smirk, I couldn't help but smile to myself, I tried my best to hide my smile. He could tell I was smiling but kept it to himself.

"Night Anderson." I laughed, I closed the door to my bedroom. I didn't know how to feel, I couldn't tell if the feelings were bad, good, or all those feelings I had before came rushing back.

"I can't believe how much of a fool I am for him." I whispered to myself, I climbed into bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling with every emotion possible coming to me, soon after sleep took over my body.

***

Here I laidback on the couch of Alessandra Russo's room trying to fall asleep. I remembered after the bet when I ruined the relationship I had with Alessandra, I tried to find "love" again, but no girl, could ever compare to Alessandra. I wanted Alessandra I wanted all of her, I loved her I really did and I of course just had to fuck up everything.

"God she makes me such a fool." I whispered to myself, I fell asleep thinking of Alessandra who was just in the room next to me.

***

I tossed and I turned, I was cold then I was hot. I sprung up in a cold sweat breathing heavily.

"Jase!" I managed to breathe out with heavy breathing. Did I just say Jase? I questioned myself, what was I doing? How was Jade driving me absolutely crazy, He has me wrapped around his finger.

***

"Alessandra!" I whispered as I sat up from my sleeping state. How was Alessandra doing this to me? I asked myself, Alessandra was stuck in my mind and was not going to leave anytime soon. Why does being here with her feel so good but have to hurt so bad? I say I'm done with her, done with this but she pulls me right back in where I started, I swear she's going to give me a heart attack.

***

"Jase?" I asked as I walked out of my bedroom, he turned his head to me, always as if he was waiting for me, he smiled when he saw me. He got up towering over me, he was wearing a black shirt with black shorts, he leaned down and pressed his lip's against mine.

"You have no idea how badly I've been waiting to do that." He smiled, I smiled right back at him, I hugged him, I never wanted to let go. This is what Luke couldn't do with me, he wasn't like Jase. I never knew somebody like Jase we were falling just as hard as we were before, it was all bittersweet. We were sat on the couch slowly falling asleep in the security of each others arms.

"I love you." He whispered, my head shot up to see if I heard him right.

"What?" I asked, I had to make sure I heard him right, I was praying I did, I really hoped he did love me.

"I love you." He breathed, I smiled and kissed him, I couldn't believe it he... loved me? Me out of any girl.

"I love you too." I hugged him, he hugged me right back. I laid my head on his chest while he rubbed my back.

***

"I love you." I whispered, I saw her head shot up wondering if she heard me right. I hoped she knew all of the love I feel her, so pure so much joy. I love playing hockey with her and I love watching her too. She's like a elegant swan on the ice fast and aggressive but still beautiful

"What?" Alessandra asked, I knew she might not believe me because of what happened before. I had loved her since 8th grade, when we bumped into each other, and I picked up her lunch kit for her, and she thought I was stealing it and she punched me in the face.

"I love you." I told her straight up, she kissed me, it's true I did love her I really did, I didn't really understand this feeling but I wished everybody would feel the way that I felt for her.

"I love you too." She smiled, that beautiful perfect smile of her. She laid her head on my chest, I rubbed her back with the beat of a song Alessandra loved "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child, she didn't have to tell me that was her favourite song. I remembered hearing it when she got drunk in LA ,and Honey called her and that song started playing.

***

I did love Jase Anderson, he was kind, and I loved watching him play hockey, and I especially loved playing hockey with him. I never met a guy like Jase before, most of the boys at our school were mean to me and said rude things to me in the halls.
But not Jase, Jase never said anything mean to me, he acted all tuff but deep down he was a kind person. Soon we both fell asleep together on the couch, me listening to the sound of his heartbeat slowly but yet still singing and holding all the love for me, and him rudding my back slowly to the beat of my favourite song
"Say My Name" by Destiny's Child.

"Oh how I'm a fool for you" I said to myself quietly, I smiled to myself, I never wanted this moment to end, I love Jase Anderson. I will go to the rooftops and scream it if I have to, he will never understand the love I feel for him and always have felt for him.

Hi everyone! So sorry for the late update, I didn't have any ideas to continue the story, I also kind of lost motivation in the story. But I should be back and better then ever since Spring break starts in a two days, I love you guys have a great day, and I hope you enjoy the story!