2.Everything is same!

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and enjoy reading✨

Author POV:-:

Ruhika was walking with her head high,face emotionless and her body language screaming confidence amd power she kept walking until she spotted paparazzis.

She covered her face with mask and told her PA to handle the media.She wore sunglasses and move ahead,papparzis were trying to take a single glimpse of her and asking questions but she royoly ignored it.

As soon she reach outside group of people jump on her and she stumbled back but hold nearby wall to not to fall.They were none other than her cousins and best friends.After a minute Ruhika mumbled"Guyz I'm unable to breath leave me otherwise you all will kill me for sure"then they all left her she took a deep breath and moved towards Vedansh and Advik, as soon she reach they engulfed her with a warm hug.

Vedansh said"welcome back princess"

She replied"thankyou bhai sa but what are these monsters are doing here"they all scrunched their nose in annoyance by listening her she just smiled a little.

She reached to her sisters in laws and hugged them by saying"missed you alot my bhabhs "both chuckled and said"me too"their hug was broken by ishika and ishaan.

"buiii....didn't you missed us too??"Ishika asked with a pout.

Everyone smiled seeing this and Ruhika bent on her knees and said"missed you alot my babies"and hugged both.

She reached to adhiraj and vansh and hugged them.

"How are you baccha?"Adhiraj inquired

"As always hot and beautiful!!"Ruhika said flipping her hairs

"Who said you look beautiful jiji sa?"Vansh said teasingly and ruhika made a annoying face

"At least I look better than you!!"She said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah so much self obsessed!!"Vansh said rolling his eyes.

"I'll tell you what is self obsessed when i will tell maa sa that how many girls you are fooling with your charming nature!!"She said glaring him

Vansh's  eye widened listening her,he gulped in fear and said"jij...jiji sa ha..how d..do yo..you know thi...this??"

"That's not your place to know,I will deal with tomorrow.Now get aside"Ruhika said as she pushed him slightly.

Vansh whined like a child before saying"Jiji sa this is not fair"and made a crying face while adhiraj narrowed his eyes.

But Ruhika just shook her head and moved to her sister and bestfriends they four jumped on her.

"Hello,babes how are you, we all missed you alot"They said in union.

"I was fine before this but now I'm sure my back bone is broken"Ruhika said faking hurt.

Ayesha slapped her shoulder playfully and hugged once again before saying"missed u alot baccha"

"Me too jiji sa!"Ruhika said hugging her tightly.

"Now Lets goo princess everyone must be waiting for us"Advil said breaking their moment.

"Yaah bhai sa let's go"Ruhika said as they made their way towards cars and left for rajvansh palace......

At Rajvansh palace:-

All family members with staffs are standing at the door step of the palace waiting for their princess.

After sometime around 15 cars entered the big silver gate of the rajvansh palace and 5cars come in front of door step, bodyguards open the gate of cars everyone step down the car.