35 Her identity and truth reveal (Part 2)

Greetings everyone!!!Here's the new chapter.
So vote and comment..

Now enjoy reading...

Author's POV:-:

"The day which destroyed my life.....it was my and Ruhaan's birthday....As always dadu threw a grand party not for me but to flex his money.I was sad because Ruhaan was not there but my gurls(Varya,Saanvi and aratrika)cheered me.That day I finally decided to tell everyone about my and Tushaar's relationship.Tushaar also didn't opposed.After the party I called everyone in backyard.Tushaar was also there.
After a gathering alot of courage, I finally told them about our relationship.But what I receive was a hard slap from Mr.Rajvansh (Chetraj).According to him,I'm royal and I should marry a royal only.And Tushaar was an orphan,his parents died in a car accident.He was living with his dad's friend who gave him their Surname.
Mr. Rajvansh's guards and Rakshit who was also Mr.Rajvansh's friends son,killed Tushaar in front of my eyes.I witnessed my love screaming and groaning in pain.His blood was all over the floor.I was begging from them to stop but they didn't.I begged them to leave him but they didn't.I still remember his last words...

"Jaana I'm extremely sorry, I fell out of love.I was cheating on you with Riddhi.I betrayed you. Please forgive me if you can.I know you loved me truly and its hard to move on but please live your life happily.I want to see my J..jaana as a successful women.Y..you were a g..great best...friend.Don't h..hate someone because of me.Y...your dadu is right I'm not...for you.."

And there his breathing stopped.They killed him avyaan, they killed him.They killed him mercilessly.
My whole family witnessed it but no one stopped them.It was traumatic to see my bestfriend,my love screaming in pain and getting killed even after knowing he betrayed me."

By now she was crying so bad.Avyansh was comforting her ignoring the pain in his own heart.
Seeing his love crying for some other men was hurting like hell.

(A/N:- I'm literally crying while writing this part and listening "Ek tarfa"😭)

"Mr.Rajvansh(Chetraj ) locked me in my room and same night I got a call from Ruhaan saying he wants to meet me in some cafe urgently.
I somehow went there without someone's knowing.But there also some guards of Mr.Rajvansh's guards were beating Ruhaan mercilessly.
Mr.Rajvansh was standing there watching everything but he didn't stopped them.I begged him to stop them and He decided to make a deal.
That was I have to handle Rajvansh Cooperation and they will keep Ruhaan safe.
Not having any option I agreed but I decided to leave everything and study in abroad because everything there used to remind me of Tushaar.
Mr.Rajvansh agreed with my decision.
They locked Ruhaan in cage.
Next day I left for New York.
I was traumatized with everything,I was not able to believe if they are my real family or not.
In New York, I met Papa (Mr.Chauhan).
He was enemy of Mr. Rajvansh as Mr.Rajvansh killed his only newly born son some years ago.
Papa was also Italian mafia king so I decided to help him in Son's revenge and in exchange he would help me in getting Ruhaan out from that cage.

I stopped smiling I lost my sunshine nature.I became all cold and arrogant.
That incident left a huge impact on my brain.I use to have panic attacks and nightmares.Papa and mumma used to take care of me.
As the time passed my bond with papa and mumma increased.They loved me like their own child.I was also recovering. But after some days papa got a heart attack,his condition was critical.
But when he recovered doctor suggested him to not to take too much tension and rest.So papa insisted me  to took over Italian mafia's throne as I was their only heiress (according to them).
I also can't see Papa's hardwork going in veins so I stepped in mafia.

In some months,I rescued Ruhaan from that monster's cage(Chetraj).Ruhaan's condition was very critical,he slipped into coma on same day but before that he told me about his Event Management company Event of spades but before he could tell me something more he fainted and slipped in coma.
I was confused that why he choose event management when he wanted to became a Professional Photographer.
I ignored it and focused on my studies.