5.Her audacity

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and enjoy reading✨

Authors POV:-:

Rathore's landed in udaipur at 1:30pm.Their bodyguards and cars were already present their. Royal staff of rajvansh's welcome them and they all moved towards cars.

Abhimanyu was going to sit but stopped when avyansh said"dadu saa you all move i will come after attainding a collaboration meeting its really important"abhimanyu nodded and sit inside the car.While avni said"This son of mine is a workholic jerk...huhh.Sudhar jaa, biwi aane wali hai,usko bhi time cahiye hoga......nalayak kahhi ka"

Listening this vaahi,dhruv and dheer burst into laughter and ahaan chuckled while all this vidhi was busy on phone not showing any interest in their bickering.

And avyansh just glared his cousins and was going to take steps towards his car when ahaan said"bhai sa can I also join you?"Avyansh smiled a bit and said"yaah you can ahaan no need to ask"and they moved toward Rathore's branch in udaipur with sahil.And rest of the rathore family moved towards Rajvash palace.

In Rajvansh palace~

Rathore family reached rajvansh palace and every member of rajvansh family was present there to welcome rathore's accept Ruhika and her best friends.

Abhimanyu got down the car followed by others and chetraj and other mans welcome them with bouquet.Females hugged each others followed by youngsters and they moved inside towards living room.

They engrossed themselves in talks and staffs bring refreshments.
And dhirendra asked"jaiveer bhai sa where is Avyansh and Ahaan??"
To which jaiveer replied"he had to attend the an collaboration meeting here so he is gone there must be coming in a hour and ahaan is with him"dhirendra nodded his head and continued talking.

Ruhika's POV:-:

I am done with all my meetings and going to a construction site with my girls...yaah they are accompanying me bcoz they want to come home with me and after visiting construction site all will left for home. But I don't want to go bcoz i don't like to attend gatherings,So i thought that i will make any excuse but maa sa already warned me to not to do this because she is well aware of my tantrums.

I thought to grab a cappuccino with subway for myself because i didn't have my lunch as i was busy in meetings.And I thought to ask with my friends as well if they want or not and how can they deny for food...bhukhe janwar hai saale.
I entered the café followed by two guards and about my friends they just gave me their orders and started gossiping.........personal naukar hu mai inn nalayko ki na isiliye...
I came after taking our orders. And after having it Saanvi and Aratrika  settled themselves in one car and Arya(Varya) is with me.I was turning my car backward (i thought to not to take driver today)when suddenly an another car collided with mine.........
Shukr hai Ram ji ka ki humne seatbelts pehni hai nhi toh abhi gaye thhe.I am already in bad mood because of meeting and shits and now this....
"Abb toh ye gya" I said before stepping out of the car.I heard Arya"Ruhi don't"

Avyansh POV:-:

We landed in udaipur.My family is very excited more than me....heck I'm not excited.
Elder males are excited to meet their childhood friends and cousins are just bickering about random stuffs.

After informing dadu sa I settled in my car and ahaan with sahil is accompanying me.Yaah ahaan don't like meeting with new people.

He is very responsible and works seriously and a famous painter of our country.
After attending the collaboration meeting and solving some issues...huff I got late.I settled myself in car and some cars following us with guards for safety.