37.She's leaving?

Guys I swear i was posting this chapter from yesterday day evening but wattpad seems to have some problem.

I hope u guys will understand and forgive me....

Now enjoy reading..

Avyansh's POV:-:

Today we both are leaving for udaipur.

Other members will be coming on wedding day directly.

Its 8:00am in morning we will leaving at 11:00am as we have to give a public appearance today at udaipur.

Its basically Mr.Rajvansh's(Chetraj)request.

Only by listening his name only I can see is red.
That person is monster in human's skin.
I so wanted to kill him with my bare hands for hurting my wife and brother-in-law but I'll not do something like this as its Ruhika's revenge and she will finish it herself.
My women is very well capable of doing this.

He killed and hurted so many innocent people.
He deserve hell.
Not even him I will make sure whole Rajvansh family rot behind bars for supporting such crime.

After finishing my breakfast,I went to my room change.

I was about to move inside of washroom when my eyes fell on some suitcases.
Some means almost 8 to 12.
It's all her's??
Itne saare?
(These much?)
Is she planning to stay there forever?
Is she's leaving??

Oh fuck!!

My heartbeat almost dropped for a minute!!

No god please no!!

I was about to call her when someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned only to see her standing with a frawn.

I instantly hugged her.

"What happen Rooh?did someone said something to you?are you angry?did I did something wrong?what happen Rooh please tell me what happen? why are you silent answer me.Why are you leaving me?"I said panicking.

What if she also left me?
No no I can't afford this!!

"Hey hey calm down avyaan.Nothing happened. No one said something to me.And why will I be angry huh? And I where am I leaving you?"She asked with a cute frown.
Gosh she look so beautiful today.

Get the grip on your romantic ass!Teri biwi bhaag rhi hai or tu uski khubsurti ke tareefo ki mala bana raha hai?

(Your wife is running and you are sitting here making necklace of praises?)

"Then why are you going back to udaipur with these many bags!!"I asked confusingly.

She looked at the bags and then at me and burst into laughter.

She continued laughing for almost 5 minutes holding her stomach.
Meanwhile I looked at her with a confused frawn resting on my forehead.

She finally composed herself and said"There are only 13 bags in which 5 bags are having your outfits and other necessities!!"

Only?13 bags are only?

Five?mine?and EIGHT? her?

"And my eight bags are having my dresses,footwears and jeweleries which I have to wear!!"She said simply shrugging.

WHAT THE HELLL!!!!

8 bags for 6 days??

I somehow nodded and went towards the washroom.

How many clothes she must be taking?
100?or 200 or maybe more than that because Girls wears baby size clothes so this is least I can guess.
I think they must visit kids section to purchase their clothes.