34.Her Identity and truth reveal

Follow my wattpad account guys please.

Hello moonshines🖤,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading

Author's POV:-:

"Ruhika I want to give this marriage a chance!!"he whispered and she looked at him in surprise.

"I...."
She opened her mouth to say something but closed instantly not able to form words.

"I'm not forcing you!!its all up to you if you want than its ok otherwise...!"he stopped in middle and took a deep breath.

She looked in his eyes and found sincerity,honesty and willingness.

There was a comfortable silence between them.Only his heartbeats can be heard which were beating so loudly.
Both were looking at each other with same intensity.
Their trace was broken by ringing of Ruhika's phone.

Avyansh get up instantly and cleared his throat.
Ruhika also get up fixing her dress.
Her whole face was red by blushing.

"I....uh let me who's this!!"she said breaking the awkward silence and ran towards her phone.

Whereas avyansh sat on couch thinking about what happen a minute ago and a smile automatically made its way on his face.

Just when Ruhika come back with a tense face.

"What happen?"avyansh asked seeing her face.

"Uh nothing just there are some problems in company but adhiraj bhai will handle it!!"she replied taking her seat on couch beside him.

"Hmm leave all this!Now we are going somewhere so go and Change!! fast!!"he informed her getting up from his seat.

"Areee? But where?and why so suddenly?atleast tell me the place so that I can dress accordingly"she said looking at him in mixture of confusion and shock.

"Wear whatever you want you'll look stunning as always. now go or we'll get late!!"he said pushing her towards her room.

She was still confused but nevertheless moved towards her room.

After a minute she come down only to see him using his phone.
Hearing the footsteps,he looked up and smiled.

He moved towards her and whispered"let's go!!"before kissing her forehead and intertwining their hands.

She smiled and both moved outside....

Avyansh opened the door of car for her and she smiled at him before sitting inside.

Avyansh took the charge of driving the car.

After two hours of drive both finally reached at the destination.

Avyansh's POV:-:

When we reached ,I went towards Ruhika and opened the door for her.

She stepped down the car looking at me in confusion.Cute

"Where we are?"she asked looking at surrounding.

"Surprise!"

"Aree but..."

"Shh!"I shushed her putting my finger on her red plump lips.

I so wanted to kiss them right here right now but its not the perfect time.
I closed her eyes with my hands and guided her towards the first surprise.

When we finally reached at the place,I opened her eyes.

Firstly she tried to adjust the light and  jumped in happiness when her eyes finally fell on the tulip garden.