12

VICO

Everything felt surreal.

Yara closed her legs around my waist and I pushed deeper, forcing a moan out of her and it soon felt like a reward. A gift, almost.

Her sounds were addicting and I couldn't keep my eyes off her, wondering how this beautiful woman had managed to look that good under me. I held her hips, lifting her ass off the bed and I kept myself buried deep inside of her.

She squeezed, and I was close to coming right there and I pulled out before the feeling got worse. I moaned, letting my head fall back while I tried to comprehend the utter bliss racing through me. Nothing could compare to the feeling. Nothing.

I ran my hands over her soft skin, memorising every part of her. There was no doubt the both of us were doing this because we wouldn't see each other again.

Yara would go her own way and I'd be left wondering where she went.

Urging myself not to think about it, my gaze dropped to her again only to find that she was already looking at me. Her hands reached for my stomach, and I saw the flutter in her eyes when she felt my skin.

She likes that?

I rolled my hips, fucking her the way she yearned for and her teeth sunk into her lower lip while her gaze remained fixated on my abdomen. She likes what she sees. To be looked like that, I couldn't help but lean over and steal a short kiss from her lips.

"Fuck," she breathed out, her voice hoarse. "That feels good, Vico."

Supporting myself on my palms, I started fucking Yara harder and harder with each passing second. She let out a scream, and her hand pushed at my stomach. Gripping her wrist, I forced her arm above her head and pinned her to the mattress.

There was no stopping me. Except the safe word, of course. But Yara seemed to have no intention of using it as her legs tightened around me and brought me impossibly closer. I stared down, watching myself slide out of her. I gasped, feeling every part of me tense up as she clenched and unclenched around me. That was...indescribable—like nothing I've ever felt before.

"Stop," I whispered, my eyes wide.

"Doesn't that feel good?" she asked breathlessly, her eyes glinting with a certain mischievousness.

"Very," I answered stiffly. "But I'm going to cum, Yara. Not yet." Not so soon. I needed it to last. I needed to stretch it out as long as I could. I was inside of her and I didn't want to leave.

It felt too...familiar. As if I had known her for years and it was a rarity I wanted to hold onto.

"Yeah?" she whispered, sliding her hands over my chest until she reached my jaw. "Cum for me."

"Shit," I gasped, feeling my eyes roll back into my head. I grit my teeth, fighting the feeling with everything in me and eventually, I had enough.

There was no way I was going to orgasm if she didn't. I needed to have her reach her climax before I could even attempt thinking about mine. I wanted multiple orgasms out of her. Quickly sliding out of her, I let a deep breath invade my lungs.

My heart was racing, but it was nothing in comparison to the throbbing happening in my dick. How does she feel so good?

I gripped her cheeks in one hand, in capable of stopping myself from planting a kiss on her soft and full lips. "Still want to kill me?"

"Maybe," she spoke, kissing me back with the same urgency. "If you don't move, I might have to."

I chuckled, kissing her in between laughs. "I'll enjoy it if you try."