28

VICO

"You are so beautiful," I murmured, leaning against the doorframe while Yara fixed herself in the mirror.

I knew I'd never get sick of complimenting her, and I hoped that she didn't too. There were still too many things I wanted to say to her. She smiled and I couldn't stop myself from doing the same.

She had a pretty red dress on her body, short and tight around her waist. The skirt was flared out, stopping in the middle of her thighs. The silk material was regal, hugging her skin in a way I wished to and I stared at the tattoo on her back as if I were seeing it for the first time.

How is it possible to be that...breathtaking?

A thick feeling formed in my chest and I licked my lips, wondering how I was supposed to pretend that Yara wasn't the only thing I cared about? The only one I actually wanted to be around?

My gaze fell over her legs and I sighed, longing for her.

"You look good," she said, grinning at me through the mirror while she latched her necklace.

Does she know how happy her compliments make me?

"Thank you, baby," I muttered quietly, fighting the urge to have her dress decorate the floor. Stop it. We have a date to get to.

I crossed my arms over my chest and admired her, watching the way she moved around the room and didn't look at me once. She put her bracelet on and ended off with her earrings.

We were in my home and suddenly, I didn't want to leave. But I had promised her a date and that's what I planned on doing.

I stepped closer and kissed her on the side of her neck, breathing in the addicting scent of her. She always smelled good, but there was something a little different about it and I fell in love the more the tip of my nose ran over her skin.

"Wow," I breathed, kissing her on her jaw. "New perfume?"

"Yes," she answered, resting her hands on my arms around her stomach. "You like it?"

"Love it," I said, turning her around. "Let me get a good look at you."

When she faced me, I felt my face soften as I stared at her. She gazed up at me through those fox-like eyes, igniting something within me that I didn't know existed.

Her eyes were always intense, always sultry and almost secretive. She grinned and her smile sent a warm feeling through my body. I couldn't resist resting my hands on her hips and with enough force, I pulled her to me.

"Where are your shoes?" I asked, rubbing my thumbs over the material of her dress.

She nodded her head and I glanced at the floor, finding a tall pair of heels.

"Sit on the bed," I told her, leaning down to grab her shoes because all I wanted to do was help her in some way. She sat on the edge and I kneeled down on the carpet, finding the angle to be a mistake when she, ever so slightly, spread her legs.

I didn't look, and it took everything in me to not kiss the inside of her thighs—or the side of her knee. Instead, I focused on tying her strappy heels until it was secured on her feet. I didn't get up. I glanced at her face, stretching my neck and I let out a breath when I saw the way she looked at me.

"Thank you," she said, leaning down to kiss me with her fingertips under my chin. "You're the best, Vico."

"You can't say things like and expect me not to want you, Yara," I whispered, running my hand along her calf. If I could have it my way, I'd kiss her on the spot that'll have her cumming on my tongue. But alas, I couldn't always have everything I wanted.

Her feet met the floor, but she stayed seated and I stayed kneeled for her. Just say the word. My mouth watered and I ran my tongue over my lower lip, battling with myself. What was wrong with me? All I wanted to do was have her feel good all the time.

I wanted her to know that I could give her the world if she let me.

I wanted her to know I'd get on my knees whenever she asked.

I closed my eyes, grazing my lips over her skin. She let out the smallest sound, and I kissed her on the side of her knee. I looked up at her, waiting for her to stop me. We have a date to tend to. We're going to be late. But nothing. She stayed quiet, and I kissed her a little bit higher.

The inside of her thigh was soft—unbelievably soft. Almost silk-like and warm. I kissed her a bit higher, waiting to hear the words but it never came.

Her hand ran over my hair and I squeezed my eyes shut, nearly losing myself.

"I want you so badly," I murmured, holding her thighs and I finally looked at her.

"Show me how badly," she whispered, and I noticed the unadultered lust she didn't hide. Oh? I smirked, hiding it by glancing away from her.

Kissing her on her skin, I inched closer to the spot I wanted the most. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, feeling her spread her legs for me and I let my own excitement grab me in its claws.

I wanted Yara, and her letting me have her was a feeling I'd never get sick of. I kissed her over her underwear and let out a small moan, wondering if she knew that her own pleasure was pleasurable for me.

"You're not worried about our date?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled by her skin.

"We have all the time in the world," she told me, sounding genuine and I stopped to look at her. "I'm not going anywhere."

I grinned, feeling myself flush up at the sound of her words.

"Are you?" she asked, her hand raising my chin.

"No, baby. I'm not going anywhere," I whispered.

"Exactly," Yara said and slowly leaned back, inviting me to enjoy her.

• • •

the next chapter is already up! ❤️