{Chapter 2}

Kai

The alpha was walking through the main building, letting Kiran see the entire place.

Kaito was glancing around nervously at all the people, Tracer was walking on his other side, casually observing the people and seeing which packs, covens and clans were at the school.

Kai breathed in deeply to take in all the scents, it was overwhelming, but he was starting to distinguish them.

Tracer froze and turned around "blood!" he said alarmed, his eyes glowing golden instinctively.

Kai breathed in the air again and caught the metallic odor, he followed the scent and barged past people with Tracer and Kaito on his heels.

He stopped once he reached the front of the crowd, a young male beta was laying on the floor, crying.

The sandy haired alpha was towering over him, sneering at him.

Kai noted that the beta wasn't in his pack, but his blood still started to boil, Kiran paced angrily in his mind.

"Kai, stop him!" Trace said, he could tell his brother was anxious, probably his healer instinct urging him to put a stop to it.

The sandy haired alpha raised his arm, his claws unsheathed and ready to strike again.

The beta tried scrambling away in fear, but an angry roar erupted right as Kai mad eup his mind to help.

Kai didn't even get the chance to move before Aiden stood in front of the beta, having the alphas arm in his grasp.

"Arden, for the last time, stay the fuck away from my pack!" he growled.

Arden, the sandy haired alpha smirked, his canines showing "nah, you fuck of Aiden, mind your own business!"

"hurting my pack is my business!" Aiden growled, Kai felt his eyes starting to glow in anger at the disrespect from the sandy haired alpha.

"I guess you didn't learn from last year, Arden, there's a reason why I became representative!" Aiden tightened his grip.

Arden growled and tried to lash out with his other arm but Aiden hit him so hard, Kai swore he heard Ardens nose break.

The sandy haired alpha freed his arm and took a few steps back, he touched his nose and growled as he noticed it was bleeding and broken.

Aiden was backed up by his pack-mates and charged at Arden, the sandy haired alpha growled.

He kneed one in the stomach and flung him into a wall, breaking his ribs.

"Kai.." Tracer urged him, the black-red haired alpha tensed, this wasn't his fight, but surely Arden should be put in his place?

Kaito was silent next to him, watching the fight with tense muscles.

Arden gave another wolf a right hook and another a kick in her stomach that sent her flying straight at him and Tracer.

His brother braced himself and caught her, placing her down carefully, Kai growled.

Arden broke another wolf's arm, making him scream and hit him in his stomach, afterwards flinging him into the crowd.

Right at one of his pack's pups.

Kai noticed the pup had a bloody nose, his Pack-mates were shifting, ready to jump into the fight.

Kai was royally pissed now.

He unsheathed his claws and let out a fearsome roar before jumping into the fight, blocking Arden from hitting another one of Aiden's pack-mates.

"fling another wolf at my Pack-mates and I'll fuck up your whole pack!" he growled.