{chapter 3}

Kai

The wolf groaned in annoyance as his alarm went off, his eyes glowed red as his wolf woke up.

He grabbed his phone and turned off his alarm, he got up and checked his schedule.

Period 1, Combat from 7:00 to 10:30, lunch, period 2, Supernatural Class, from 11:00 to 12:00, period 3, Algebra, from 12:00 to 13:00, period 4, Chemistry, from 13:00 till 14:00, and lastly period 5, history, 14:00 till 14:45.

He rubbed his eyes, went over to his closet and dresser and grabbed a black t-shirt and a pair of black shorts, and his running shoes.

He changed into his clothes and went to get ready in the bathroom, once he brushed his teeth and everything, he went to the living room.

Kaito was excitedly telling his parents about what happened with Kyron yesterday in class, Tracer was glaring at the pup while eating a sandwich.

"Kai, there's a sandwich in the refrigerator." His mother told him, he nodded and went over to the refrigerator.

He quickly demolished his breakfast and went to pack his bag, he put his uniform, a black button down, jeans and a tie, in his sports bag.

He also added his honey scented shampoo and conditioner, as they have half an hour to get a shower.

He also added two towels and zipped the bag shut, he put two pencils in his backpack and his notebooks.

He went back to the living room and placed both down near the door to the dorm.

After a quick conversation, Kai found out that he shared first, second and fifth period with both of them and Algebra with Kaito.

"fuck, I got Algebra!" Tracer whined, Kaito giggled "have fun with Farren and Elian."

"want me to tackle you again?"

"no."

"then keep your mouth shut, Kaito."

Kai smiled, he stretched out his arms before getting up "we should get going, we don't want to be late." he said.

The two wolves agreed with him and grabbed their stuff, said goodbye to the Alpha and Luna and left to go to Combat Class.

They arrived there pretty quickly, there were benches at the front of the large room, a wide hallway that led to the Combat room and three bathrooms.

One for the males, one for the females and one for people that are non-binary, or trans, for example.

The three walked into the row of benches and sat down at the front, Jace and Bruce were stretching in the gym area waiting for another five minutes to pass so they could start.

Once it was 7, the two teachers walked over the benches and stood at the front.

"welcome, students, I am Mr.Jace, and Mr.Bruce will be helping me with Combat lessons," Jace said.

"today, just to view all of your skills, we will be doing a fighting tournament, we will have the tournament on Mondays and Fridays." Jace explained.

"I want you all to divide into trios, then come and write your names down on the clipboard." Bruce said, placing a clipboard on the edge of an empty bench.

Kaito, Kai and Tracer immediately paired up and Tracer went to write down their names.

"who are they teaming with?" Kaito asked, Kai followed his gaze and saw the two Castel siblings pairing up with another vampire.

"that's their cousin, Sol Castel." Kai told him, Kaito gave him a nod and grabbed his phone.

"right!" Jace's booming voice silenced the 96 students "you have the whole battle ground behind him, magic is allowed but killing isn't." he said.