{chapter 1}

Kai

His eyes suddenly opened as he felt a heavy weight move on his stomach.

Kai let out a groan, he look down to see what the fuck that was, and he was not surprised to see Kaito curled up on his chest.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the time, it was a Monday and the time was 6:30.

He carefully slid out underneath him and went to his side of the closet, he went to grab a black hoodie and some ripped jeans and went to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower while he strips himself of his clothes and dumps them into a hamper.

He steps into the shower and let the warm water soak into his toned body, relishing in the warmth.

He grabs his honey scented shampoo and drizzled some onto his hand and rubbed it well into his soft hair.

Kai washed it out and grabbed his body wash, also honey scented, he quickly clean his body and grabbed the conditioner.

It was scented the same as all of his other products, he lets it stay in his hair for a moment before washing it out.

He turned off the water and stepped out, he went to grab a towel and starting drying himself.

He changes into his clothes and walk back out the bedroom, he saw Trace awake already, starting up his PC so he could watch YouTube.

Kai whispered goodmorning to him and walked downstairs, Father and Mother were talking in the dining room.

"goodmorning." he greets them, they greeted him back and went on with their conversation.

"Kai, could you go and get Trace and Kaito?" my mom asked, he nods and runs upstairs.

Kai woke up Kaito and told them to come downstairs.

Once all three of them were downstairs, Mom started speaking.

"so, you three know that you are not enrolled into a school yet, right?" she asked, Kai nodded.

"well, we have enrolled you three into the Supernatural Academy." she explained, Kai heard his brother choke on coffee.

Kai gaped at his parents, couldn't they have said something sooner?

"today, we will be taking a 4 hour drive to the school. First year's are allowed to have their parents stay for the school year, so we will be there alot." his father added.

"oh, great." he grumbled, power-hungry alphas, arrogant vampires, annoying witches, pack fights, arguments.

Great, that all will happen at that stupid Academy.

"cheer up, Kai, we will be teachers there." Jace said behind him, he turned around to see his uncles.

Kai snorted and turned back around, Tracer had a question "so you'll be staying with us for most of the year?" he asked.

Keith nodded "yes, first year's can have their parents to help them settle in, and in the next five years they can visit."

Tracer nodded, Kaito sat on the edge of the table, "what about Nova?" he asked.

"she's too young, children up to 9 years can enroll and you can't enroll if your above the age of 22." Aurora informed him.

Kaito nodded, he was ten and Nova was eight.

"she'll enroll next year." Aurora promised him, Bruce cleared his throat.

The black-red haired wolf turned around "we have already packed everything you need." Bruce told them.