OUR PAST 3

I'm extremely Sorry😔 for delay actually my phone was not working but anyway here it is

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After that day everything was going normal well not really , after that day Taehyung always try to find different ways to insult her always try to bring her down in anyway but Jennie never said a word.

Eunwoo and ga-young meet Ryun ,Ryun was happy to see them and know that he have a family and he can go to their wedding his life's first ever wedding .

But they didn't know that Ryun was being bullied for not having father and some Ella for not having mother , they barely bully Ella cause she would fight back ,but they bully Ryun everyday cause he would get sacred easily and they didn't tell their parents about them being bullied .

After a few months Taehyung's dad died cause he had a brain tumor and he was admit in the hospital for almost 8 months ,he was trying to say something to Taehyung but before he could say anything his breathing and heart stop beating .

Taehyung use to think what his dad was trying to tell him but couldn't .He was thinking about eunwoo and Jennie whenever he come to company he always use excuses to meet Jennie and Taehyung always find them smiling or giggling to each other , he use to think doesn't she have any shame that her ex husband is there whom she left for money but shrug off why should he care if she doesn't care right .

★★★★★★★★★

In Ryun's school was a games s day they have it every month ,Jennie drop him to his school in their new car ,Jennie got a car on installment so it will be easier to pick and drop Ryun to school .

She drop him off and went to company as Taehyung will come late today and he give his all remaining work to Jennie as payment of she did but she didn't mind it .

It was 10:15 Jennie was doing her work when she got a call from Ryun's school saying that he fell from stairs and she need to come immediately her world stop after hearing that she
Leave her work and rush to his school.

When she arrived she saw Ryun's head was bleeding. very bad ,she rushed towards him and took him in her arms ,she was crying so much cause he is her everything if something happen to him she will die . They have call the ambulance it was on its way .

"How does it happen?" She barely said cause she was continuously crying and sobbing .

"He was playing and he fe----" a student was trying to say but Ella cute him off everyone look at her .

"He is lying ,they were bullying me And when Ryun was trying to stop them they push him off the stairs they always bully me and Ryun cause i don't have mommy and he don't have daddy we tell about this to miss Lee but she punished us cause he is her son ."she said Jennie and principal was shocked to hear that , ambulance was late so Jennie took Ryun and also Ella in her car causes she also have some scratches on her arm and drive to the hospital .

Jennie call Eunwoo in case she need some help and told him to come to hospital immediately ,Jennie was crying and praying for Ryun .

She arrived at the hospital and Ryun was taken to the ER quickly and Ella was taken for treating her scratches and wounds .

After 3 minutes eunwoo and ga-young arrived looking worried . when ga-young saw Jennie she immediately hug her as both were crying ,after 30 minutes doctor came out of ER and said.

"He is continuously losing blood ,we need AB+ blood group fast ,we have checked but we don't have AB+ in our hospital now so please arrange blood fast we don't have time ." doctor said and went back to ER ,Jennie limped back her world was spinning around.