Dare

"Hey you are new here?" Chahee asks a girl who looks like is going to be sharing the room with her from now on.

"Yeah. I'm Jennie." Jennie answered while arranging her books on the shelf behind her cupboard of her bed before turning around.

"So you are a nerdy type of girl huh?" Chahee said and Jennie nodded with a small tight smile on her.

Jennie is not a nerdy type but she likes to read novels and books she really likes. She has been reading books that she read before  the ten times before but still reads them. Her father died when she was little and her mother when she was 18 and her life has been a little mess since then but not much.

She has been the topper of her school everywhere she goes. She wanted to build a nice strong future for herself.

The next few days of her college was really nice she made a new friend too. He was like her brother cause he was like her too. He also enjoys reading but for other students are not fun and are boring.

Jennie would spend most of her time in her room reading or writing something. It could be anything about her life. Her friend. Her college etc.

"Hey Jennie everyone is going in part to get their mind fresh after that stupid exam. So you are coming too and I'm not asking. I'm telling you or say ordering you?" Her another friend rosé said throwing a dress to Jennie for her to wear at the party.

"Okay. I actually want to get something to refresh my mind." Jennie said and went in the bathroom to wear her dress. She can wearing a floral mini dress that came to her knees.

They arrive at the party. It was at the college's most famous and handsome heartthrob guy's. He was really good looking and wasn't rude. Just a little bit of a flirty type of guy.

They were playing truth or dare. And I was Jennie trun to get truth or dare. And chahee is going to ask Jennie whatever she will choose.

"Jennie truth or dare?"

"Truth." She answered nervously.

"How many guys you have fuck with?" Chahee ask and Jennie look at the people around. She was too embarrassed to say anything. She stayed quiet." Oh my goodness! Don't tell. Are you still Virginie?"

"I choose, dare." She said trying to get away from that topic and Chahee agreed.

"I dare you to make out with Taehyung." Make out with the heartthrob of the college? Jennie looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her.

Jennie thinking what to do that's when Taehyung stood up and walked towards her and that made her stand up too. His actions showed that he is ready.

He leans hemis face closer to Jennie's. Their lips were dangerously close to each other. Just one move and their lips would touch. Just as it was about to happen.

"I not playing this stupid game." She said leaving everyone shock. She went somewhere she didn't even know in the house.

"Oh....... Did she just Taehyung. The Kim Taehyung?" Everyone says in a funny way and Taehyung just smile with a little smirk with it.

——————————

Jennie was sitting on the stairs if the college reading something when someone sat down beside her. It was Taehyung.

"Hi. Jennie right?"

"Hi. And yes it's Jennie." She answered with a small smile and then went back to her reading.

"So umm.......I want to apologise to you about that party incident." He says and Jennie shocked her head as no.

"No need it was just a game." Jennie said with assuring smile but Taehyung shook his head.