PSYCHIATRIST

(AUTHOR POV)

"How long you'll be staying there. When will you be back?" Jennie said as she put her husband's clothes in the suitcase, for his business trip.

"Hmm , four five days i guess." He said back hugging her inhaling her sent. She sadly pout .

"Four five days ! How I'm going to stay away from you for this long ." She said dramatically front facing him making a face. They have been married for two years and never stayed away from each other, not even for a day.

"Come on, I will be back before you know it ." Eunwoo said pulling her in a tight hug, her cheek was pressed on chest with a said  pout .

"But still, five days without you is like five years. How am I going to survive" She said , he laughed at her and captured her lip in sweet kiss.

"You should go and see the doctor tomorrow okay! " He said because she has thrown up 3 times since morning. She nodded and started packing his clothes and other important stuff.

After packing both went to sleep cause both had to wake up early in the morning for his flight.

————————

"Bye , have a safe trip, don't work up yourself much and don't skip your meals." She said he nodded with a smile and kiss her lips and left for airport.

After coming back home Jennie went to take a shower. After the shower
she went to sleep cause her doctor appointment is for evening.

After waking up and having lunch,she went to get ready  to go to the doctor . She got in her car and left for the hospital .

"Congratulations Mrs cha  you are one week pregnant." She said as Jennie's eyes feld with happy tears. She is going to be a mother,she can't wait to tell eunwoo that they're going to be parents.

After coming back home Jennie started to think about how to tell eunwoo about this, she is thinking to surprise him when he comes back from his trip.

(Four days later)

Jennie prepared everything, she was planning to tell him about the news after dinner. She light up the candle.

She was waiting for her husband to arrive but she then got a call from an unknown number, she frowned but answered the call .

"Hello is it Mrs cha?"

"Yes, it's me . Did something happen?"

"Yes mam your husband got in an accident . His car got hit buy a truck. Please come to the national Hospital." And it's like her world just crashed down in a second.

Jennie got in her car and left for hospital . She called her parents and tell them about the situation.

She was driving so fast that she didn't realise  car coming from the left side and her car got hit by the a car and she got unconscious at the moment.

She finally woke up after 2 hours , she looked around and saw her parents sitting beside her . She looked at them and first thing that came to her mind was her baby.

"My baby, mom how is my baby?" She asked with tear field eyes hoping her baby is okay. They both put their head down which causes Jennie to cry .