OUR PAST 4

"When are you going to tell Ryun that I'm her father?" He ask while caressing her waist through her top.

"Hmm,I'm thinking of telling him tomorrow when you ,Ella and others will come to my house for dinner that's when I'm thinking to tell him ." She said caressing his cheek sweetly With her thumb while looking in his eyes lovingly.

"But what if he don't want me in his life after what I have done to his mommy." He said and jennie laugh at him at little.

"Don't worry ,I'm sure he want his daddy for so long and we will tell him what happened ,surely he will understand, know smile." She said and pull him in a passionate kiss ,they both smile in the kiss taehyung pick jennie up by her hip and put her on the table.

After their make out they both went to eat their lunch in near by cafe , they both talk about their past fun they both had and other stuff .

"You know, I thought there was something going between you and eunwoo , I thought you guys were dating." Jennie give him shock look , Can't blame him anyone would think the same because of their closeness.

"That means you and lisa were dating??" She said and taehyung chock his pancake he was eating.

"Jen, she is my sister, how can i date her." He said as he drink water.

"So am I, eunwoo is my cousin more like a real brother, now tell me how can i date my brother huh." She said and taehyung looked at her in confusion.

"Cousin ? He is your cousin. Why didn't I never heard of him before." He said and jennie explained him everything about her and eunwoo.

"Oh, that's is why he always make some excuse to see you whenever he come to company " jennie nods at him both of them finish their lunch and went back to office for their remaining work .

(NEXT DAY AT 8:20pm)

Jennie was preparing the table for dinner. Taehyung and others are going to be here in 10 minutes. Ryun was sitting on couch watching Jennie arranging the table. He was a little upset cause he can't help her like he always does because he was still a little weak.

Jennie just got finished arranging the table when door bell rings , she opened the door and saw everyone was there with a big smile on their faces except Taehyung. Jennie smiles and welcomes everyone inside.

"Ryun , how are you feeling baby?" Rosé said while enveloping him in her embrace and Jennie embraced Ella and kisses her cheek.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jennie asked Lisa as she pulled away from hug , she returned in same faver.

"No , he got some urgent work but
don't worry he Will be here in a few minutes." Lisa said Jennie nods and went to kitchen to check on food.

After not so long door bell rings and rosé went to open the door and found Taehyung standing holding a box which looks like a cake box.

He got inside and put the cake box on the table he went towards Ryun and pulled his in embrace and kisses his forehead with affection and love. He looks around and didn't see Jennie so he ask .

"Where is Jennie? " He ask and jungkook point towards the kitchen he nods and went towards the kitchen. He went in and saw standing on stove cooking something.

He went towards her without making any noise and hugged her from behind thinking to surprise her, But she already knows that it's Taehyung. She turned around and smiled at him .

"Hey"

"Hey , how are you feeling love?" He said as Jennie playfully rolled her eyes on his flirty voice.