love's melody

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Taehyung's eyes locked onto Jennie's the moment she walked into the crowded café. Seoul's vibrant atmosphere faded into the background as he excused himself from the table, his heart pounding in anticipation. Their unexpected encounter weeks ago had left an indelible mark, and he couldn't shake off the feeling that their connection was more than coincidental.

As he approached her, Jennie's gaze met his, and the world around them melted away. "Coincidence or fate?" Taehyung asked, his voice barely above a whisper, as he took in the soft curves of her face.

Jennie's lips curled into a gentle smile. "Maybe a little bit of both." Their hands touched, and the spark was undeniable.

They walked side by side through Seoul's winding streets, the city lights twinkling like fireworks around them. Taehyung knew he'd found his haven in Jennie. In the quiet alleyways, they discovered hidden passions and shared dreams.

Taehyung's melodies intertwined with Jennie's art, creating a symphony of love and creativity. They talked for hours, sharing stories and laughter.

Under the starry sky, Taehyung's lips brushed against Jennie's, their hearts beating as one. Paparazzi and fame faded into insignificance as they lost themselves in each other's eyes.

"I've never felt this way," Taehyung whispered.

"Me neither," Jennie replied.

In that moment, they knew their love would transcend the chaos of fame and art, shining brighter than Seoul's city lights.

As days turned into weeks, their relationship blossomed. They explored Seoul together, capturing moments through Jennie's lens and Taehyung's melodies.

One evening, Taehyung took Jennie to BTS's private studio. "I wrote this song for you," he said, his voice trembling with emotion.

The melody enveloped Jennie, a love letter in every note. She felt seen, heard, and cherished.

With each passing day, their bond strengthened. They found solace in each other's company, a sanctuary from the world's expectations.

But challenges arose. Paparazzi swarmed, eager to expose their relationship. The pressure mounted.

One night, as they walked along the Han River, Taehyung turned to Jennie. "Are you okay? The attention is overwhelming."

Jennie's grip on his hand tightened. "I'm okay, as long as I have you."

Taehyung's heart swelled. "You'll always have me."

Together, they faced the chaos, their love shining brighter with each passing day.

As their relationship deepened, Taehyung and Jennie faced new challenges. The paparazzi intensified their pursuit, eager to capture a shot of the elusive couple.

One evening, as they walked through Myeong-dong, they were ambushed by a swarm of photographers.

"Let's get out of here," Taehyung whispered, his arm wrapping protectively around Jennie.

They ducked into a nearby alleyway, the sounds of the city muffled by the narrow passage.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, concern etched on his face.

Jennie nodded, her eyes locked onto his. "I'm fine, thanks to you."

Taehyung's lips brushed against hers, a gentle reassurance.

Their love became a sanctuary, a haven from the chaos surrounding them.

Days turned into weeks, and their bond strengthened.

Taehyung invited Jennie to join him on BTS's world tour.

"I want you by my side," he said, his eyes shining with excitement.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat. "I'd love to."

Together, they traveled the world, experiencing new cultures and performing to sold-out crowds.

On stage, Taehyung's eyes would find Jennie's, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude.

In between shows, they explored hidden gems, laughing and creating memories.

Their love story unfolded like a fairy tale, captivating the hearts of fans worldwide.

Backstage, Taehyung would serenade Jennie with impromptu songs, his voice weaving a spell of love and enchantment.

One night, as they sat together in their hotel room, Taehyung turned to Jennie.

"I have a surprise for you," he said, his eyes sparkling.

Jennie's curiosity was piqued. "What is it?"

Taehyung smiled mischievously. "Wait and see."

He led her to the rooftop, where a private concert awaited.

The city skyline glittered like diamonds as Taehyung sang directly to Jennie's heart.

Their love shone brighter than any star, illuminating the night sky.

And as they danced under the stars, their love became a legend, forever etched in the hearts of those who witnessed it.

As the music faded, Taehyung took Jennie's hand, his eyes locked onto hers.

"I have one more surprise," he whispered.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat. "What is it?"

Taehyung led her to the edge of the rooftop, where a stunning view of the city awaited.

With the skyline as their backdrop, Taehyung dropped to one knee.

"Jennie, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special," he said, his voice trembling.

"I love you for who you are, your passions, your quirks, and your beauty."

Jennie's tears flowed freely as Taehyung revealed a stunning diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

Jennie nodded, her voice barely audible.

"Yes, yes, a million times yes!"

As Taehyung slid the ring onto her finger, the city lights twinkled like fireworks around them.

Their love had conquered all, and they knew their happiness would last a lifetime.

The months that followed were a whirlwind of wedding preparations.

Taehyung and Jennie chose a beautiful, intimate ceremony, surrounded by close friends and family.

On the day of the wedding, Taehyung's heart overflowed with emotion.

As Jennie walked down the aisle, her beauty took his breath away.

Their vows were a promise of forever, sealed with a kiss.

As husband and wife, they danced under the stars.

Their love story became a legend, inspiring generations.

Years passed, and their bond only grew stronger.

Taehyung and Jennie built a life filled with love, laughter, and art.

Together, they explored the world.

Their love remained the guiding force.

One evening, as they sat on their porch.

Taehyung turned to Jennie.

"I love you more with each passing day," he said.

Jennie smiled.

"I love you too."

And as they watched the sunset.

Their love shone brighter.

Forever. And always

—————————

Here is something I don't know but I wrote hope you all will like it.
Please vote and comment
Bye Bye till next story