online

"Taehyung, listen to us you are making a really big mistake by trusting someone you met online." Jimin said trying his best to make his best friend listen to him but Taehyung didn't.

"Stop it Jimin! Stop saying bad things about her okay! She is not that type of girl." Taehyung said,more like , yelling at his best friend.

"How can you be so sure huh!? She lives miles away from you. How can you be so sure that she is not cheating on you or nor playing with your feelings?" He asked being annoyed and frustrated with him.

"I know my love well, I know she won't do anything like what you are saying."

"Okay then who is this with her , he is hugging her in this and even kissing her forehead in another post." Jungkook said as he showed him her IG post. She was indeed hugging a very handsome and tall guy.

"This means nothing stop this shit! Why Can't you guys just see me happy?" He burst out in frustration, he just wants her he is happy with, he will only believes her.

"We want to see you happy that is why we are telling you , don't believe her. Leave her Taehyung and get an actual girlfriend." Jimin said calmly putting his hand on her shoulder.

"If you guys really want me to be happy don't talk bad about her and please make sure not to talk about this topic in the future." He said and left from there leaving his friends with a heavy sigh.

---------

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I got back home. I'm really frustrated and mad at my friends,how can they talk bad about my love huh!

I know my love. She would never ever chest on me. I know she love me and Only me. None else.

She loves me. Only me.

I should sleep or else my brain is going to explode from all this shit .

I woke up from my nap after 4 hours. I having my dinner, but my was thinking about only one thing what Jimin and Jungkook have said. But shrugged off.

I finished my dinner, tomorrow is my third exams. It will be over in four days. I finished doing my preparation, and decided to call her.

I called her , she picked up on second ring.

"Hi love. How are you?" Oh her sweet and soft melodic voice which I could listen every time, all the time.

"Hi Jen. I'm good. So what are you doing?" I asked her. she was eating strawberries. She looks adorable with her cute squishy cheeks as eats.

"I just finished my chores and my university work. And now I'm eating strawberries as you can see. You want some?" She asked playfully I opened my mouth and she fed me through the screen." You look stressed is everything okay?"

"Umm actually today my were saying you might be cheating on me or might be playing with my feelings cause you live miles away from me. But I know you would never do something like that. I know you would never cheat on me." I said I can see a little hurt in her eyes.

"It's okay, their your friends and are worried about you. No need to be mad at them." She said with a smile, but I know she is hurt .

"By the way who was the guy with you in your post?" She chuckled bitterly, I regret asking her. She was already hurt but now I made it worse.