REGRET 2

After everyone left the party Taehyung , jungkook , jimin and suga were left there .

Taehyung turned around and looked at the three who were looking at him in confusion for his sudden burst.

Taehyung gives them a questioning look and walks to his room where Jennie was taken. And others follow him.

Taehyung got inside and found Jennie sitting on the bed shivering and rosé hugging her tightly trying to keep her warm with a blanket wrap around her.

"You guys should go home it's getting late." Taehyung looked at Jennie who was looking at space.

"But what about Jen? she will be sick and we can't leave her alone!" Rosé said and others nodded.

"She can stay here tonight." Everyone looked at Taehyung surprisingly." The incident happened at my house so it's my duty to take care of her??"

They all nodded and girls asked Jennie and she refused but they told her that Taehyung would feel bad if she didn't stay so after minutes of talking she agreed.

They all left and Taehyung took his clothes and went to the guest room to change as all his clothes were wet.

He came back with two hot chocolate cups in his hands. He entered the room and found Jennie sitting on the bed .

She panicked when he opened the door but relaxed after seeing him on the door. She sat up straight

"Here drink this, you will feel better." He said handing her the cup." I'm in the guest room call me if you need anything!"

As he was about to leave Jennie held his hand his inside felt like jelly but tried to keep it cool and turned around.

"Thank you for saving me today." She said softly he gave her a nod and left.

----------

(Next morning)

(Taehyung's POV)

I woke up did my morning routine and went to check on Jennie. I knocked on the door but didn't get any response. I nock again still nothing.

I got inside and found the room empty. The bed was made perfectly with no wrinkles everything was in place.

It was as if none has ever lived here in this room . I got down and found my mom and Jennie talking while smiling and having coffee.

It was the first time my mom smiled after Irene noona got engaged and left to start living with her fiance.

They were talking and I walked towards them and both turned towards me. Jennie wore my hoodie and she looked so small in it

(End of Taehyung's pov)

They both turned towards Taehyung and gave him a small smile . And he kissed his mom's cheek.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked his mother as he sits on the chair in front of Jennie.

"So girl stuff" she answered with a teasing smirk.

"I think I should get going , it's getting late." Jennie both Mrs Kim and Taehyung looked at her.

"Why? Can't you Stay a little longer?" Mrs Kim said with a sad voice.

"No. But I will come next time mom." Before Mrs Kim could say Taehyung hr off.

"What! When did my mom become your mom?" Taehyung said annoyingly.