SECRET

"Hey Jennie do you know where your fiancé was last night!" Kyla asked Jennie who was standing next to the pool . They were at a pool party for her engagement in her fiance's house.

Jennie looked at her in confusion then Kyla took her phone out and showed her a picture of her and Luca together in a bed naked .

Luca was sleeping and Kyla's head was on his chest smiling. Jennie's heart just stopped, her fiancé was in bed with another girl naked.

"How could you do this to me! You're my sister!" Jennie burst at her in anger and disappointment . Her and her fiancé.

"Stepsister." She said sarcastically." Besides he had needs and you can't fulfill his needs so I did!"

Jennie lost her temper and slapped Kyla on the cheek. Kyla got shocked, she turned to Jennie in anger.

"How dare you bitch!" Kyla said and she grabbed Jennie's wrist." Now let's see who luca will save from drowning?"

She said and pulled Jennie and herself in the pool . Both of them were drowning. They scream for help .

People looked at them . Luca at them with wide eyes. He ran and jumped into the pool he swam towards Kyla .

There was also a guy at the party. He saw Jennie drowning he removed his coat and jumped into the pool.

He took Jennie out of the pool, she already fainted. By the time he took her out .

"Hey miss are you okay!" He tapped her cheek slightly. He picked her up and took her to the hospital .

---------

Jennie woke up,she looked around and realised that she was in the hospital. She sits up on the bed and massages her temples.

"So , now you know whom Luca cares about more?" Kyla said sarcastically as she walked closer to Jennie.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Jennie said as she pushed Kyla. Before she could fall Luca caught her and glared at Jennie.

"Pushing her in the pool wasn't enough for you that you are doing this huh?" Luca said and Jennie looked at him in disbelief.

"Get the fuck out of here and take my idiotic sister with you as well. I'm breaking engagement with you.!" She said and took the ring off of her finger and throw it on his face.

They left glaring at her. Jennie fall back on the bed thinking about who saved her . Just then a guy entered the room.

"Are you ok miss?" He asked she looks at him he was wearing construction workers clothes .

"Yes I'm ok. You save me today?" He nodded with a small smile on his face and she smiled back." Thank you."

"No need." He waved off at her . She smiled.

"What is your name?" She asks as he still hasn't told her his name yet.

"V." He said as she looks at him in confusion.

"V! Like a letter v?" She asked." What is your actual name."

"My name is Victor. I don't like the full name so V." He lied and she nodded." What's your name?"

"Jennie. Jennie Kim." She said and he smiled at her.

They were talking when an old man walked in the room at the age of 80 in the room. He smiled at both of them.