true love

★★★★★★★★★

Jennie was putting her stuff on the place
She just shifted to Korea from New Zealand after 4 years. She left everything because of her childhood.

It was 2 AM and she was supposed to be sleeping but didn't know why but was awake, As she was taking out things from the box , she take out something that brought tears in to her eyes .

Her old album . The album which holds the precious and loving memories of her and someone who makes her feel special which she never felt.

She open the it and looked at the pictures , which brings flashback in front of her eyes. Her laughing and crying in his embrace .

"Mommy why are you crying?" Jennie looked at her son and shook her head a little , she put the album aside and took her son in her arms and kissed his forehead.

"Why aren't you sleeping yeonjun , I told you it's not good for your health right!" He nodded with a pout on his face and put his face on to her neck .

"I woke up and saw you were gone mommy. And you know that I can't sleep without you so don't scold me it is your fault." Jennie laugh at him blaming her for his mistakes.

"Okay come on let's go to sleep tomorrow is your first day of school and mommy also has to go to her office." He nodded and both went to the bed room to sleep.

Next day Jennie and yeonjun got ready and left the house on 7:30 am . Jennie drop yeonjun to kindergarten and went to her work .

After a long tiring day both Jennie and yeonjun was laying on the bed yeonjun was sleeping but Jennie was awake staring at the ceiling.

She got up and decided to go to the convenience store to get some snacks for herself.

She got up put on a hoodie tie her hair in a ponytail put on her sneakers and went out she got there and start looking for some good snacks .

She got everything that she wanted and looking for some fruit juice and some chocolate for yeonjun.

As she was about to go back suddenly her eyes cough something something or someone standing there looking at the drinks .

But suddenly a tall blonde haired woman came and hold his arm and started saying something .

From looking at the way they were talking it was pretty clear that they were close to each other.

Suddenly he turned to her direction and their eyes meet , her eyes started to get teary and his was wide .

Before he could do something Jennie ran out of the convenience store she could hear him screaming at her name but she didn't bother to look back and quickly got back to her house.

She was crying and was having a hard time at breathing , her love of her life now have someone else in his life . But she can't blame him for having someone else, she was the one who did everything.

Besides it's been 4 years, of course he can't live test of his life alone waiting for her to come back . She is the one who put herself in this position.

After crying for an hour she went to sleep thinking about her son's future she needs to be strong for him .

It's been a week since that incident, she didn't saw after that she would always forget about him while working but after coming back home.

"Sorry baby for being late I was busy mommy is so sorry for being late." Looking around other kids were gone except yeonjun and 3 other kids .

"It's okay mommy also three other kids are still here waiting for their mommies to come ." Jennie smiles took his bag and start walking towards their house. Their house was 4 blocks away from the kindergarten.