SEVEN: A Kick And A Punch

Nana-Chan's POV:

3 Weeks Later......

And as the years passed, no one forgot Captain Zephyr and everything he had done for everyone around him. Including those who had wronged him, but don't mistake his kindness for weakness.

He made sure to get his revenge on those who wronged him, even if it took a few years to get it done, everyone who had wrong him ended up being punished accordingly to what they had done to him.

After all he's still the Pirate King.

Nothing like this would ever happen in real life, even if the author hopes for that to happen one day. Pirates will never be liked by anyone enough to be respected.

Running my fingers over the last page, I smiled and closed the book when I heard footsteps, looking up I seen the King walking towards me with a worried look on his face.

Setting the book down, I stood up and set the book on the bench next to me, placing my hands in front of myself I bowed slightly to him and looked up at him.

"Your majesty, are you alright? Do you need help with anything?" I asked, he shook his head and stopped in front of me, he reached out placing a hand on my shoulder to steady himself.

"The gemstone is not in the box. It took me a bit to be able to open it, however when I did there was a note instead explaining the situation. I hate to be a bother sweetheart...." I smiled.

"I'll go back to the docks and find Zailez and get the gemstone for you" He smiled and squeezed my shoulder.

"Thank you sweetheart, you are a too kind," I brushed that off and he pulled out a cloak that he was holding behind his back. "Wear this, it's quite dangerous at the docks during the night" I nodded my head and took it from him.

"I'll be careful" He nodded his head and started walking slowly down the hallway, I turned around to see Brielle waiting at the end of the hallway for him and smiled at her.

She smiled back and winked at me, turning around I wrapped the cloak around myself and tied the strings together in the front and pulled the hood up onto my head.

I stopped when I noticed the book again, I did finish it and Zane did say he'd want to hear my thoughts all about it but it also has been 3 weeks since I last seen him.

Grabbing the book, I tucked it into the large pocket of the cloak to hide things and fixed it a bit before walking down towards the doors to get the gemstone.

"Hey where are you going?" Travis caught up to me, I smiled at him as we started walking together.

"Your father requested I go and get a gemstone from Zailez" Travis' eyes widened and he jumped in front of me, I stopped and raised a brow at him, confused as to why he was doing this.

"This late at night? I should go with you Nana-Chan" I shook my head right away, there's no way he's coming with me down to the docks at night, especially when he's not skilled enough to fight.

"I'm sorry Travis but you are not coming with me" I walked past him but I knew better than to assume that he'd just so easily give this up and I heard him running after me.

"Nana-Chan it's dangerous down there" He protested as I walked out of the palace.

"That's the point Travis! You are the Prince and you will stick out, it will make everyone want to go after you. You are not skilled enough to fight if need be, therefore I will be going on my own" I explained.

"Then Amber will come with us" He suggested, I shook my head as we slowly reached the gates and I stopped turning around to face him, placing my hands on my hips.