PLS Read this..Super Important !!

Ok so the thing is that I wish that this story started different and I'm not happy with my writing. I feel like I have lately advanced in my english and creativity and I wish to delete the story and start all over again.

I just wish to make it more realistic and put more life to the characters but by realistic I don't me boring..far from it, just that I wish it to be more full of suspense and for Harry and Ellie to take just a bit longer to fall in love.

I will use the same characters and stuff but it will start different and things will get hotter and it would include like violence, drugs and smut because seriously, they just make a story much more interesting and coming to life. Nothing really is a fairy tall so..

All that I wish is that the readers that I have, comment if I should continue this story and try my best or leave this story and start another one with the same characters but a different title and a more of on the edge story. SO... stay on Future or do another one?

PLS PLS PLS Tell me what I should do..Thankyou xxx

I will tell you what I have decided with your help on Wedneday or if I don't have any comments I WILL LEAVE IT LONGER UNTIL SOMEONE ACTUALLY COMMENTS. Sry Caps look.

Thankyou and have a great day or goodnight where ever you are xxx <3

*****

-Nicole xx