Chapter 10

P.S.

Not a long chapter.

**********

Wednesday and Thursday pass quickly. I met Harry at school on both days and Jerry had been talking non sense to me about what happened on Tuesday. He had covered his black eye and few brusies with mum's conceiler. He lied to mum that he had helped to stop a fight at his office.

My friends showed up on Wednesday and said that they missed me on dich day.

I woke up on Friday and felt relived that it was so close to the weekend. I  could really use a rest from all the homeworks and studying.

I met my friends in the morning but I hadn't seen any sight of Harry.

I cared on with the day as I made a mental note that me and Harry really need to exchange numbers.

Before last period I so his gang that he was with last time. I moved quickly to them before they disapper in the crowd. I now face six guys quite taller than me , which means taller than 5'5.

"Hi..em have you seen Harry?" I ask.

"Nee. He hasn't showed up all they." A blonde one speaks.

"Do you maybe know where he is?"

"No. But I bet he's crushed on the couch drunk as hell." A black haired dude laughs." By the way I'm Zayn."We shake hands." The blonde and Irish one is Niall..That one is Louis, next to him Liam, this is Luke and that is Josh." We nod at each other as he says their name.

"Nice to me you all. I'm Ellie."

"Yeah." As I learned the name Neil or something laughs."Harry hasn't stopped talking about you."

I widen my eyes as I feel heat burning my cheeks. "Really?"

"Yeah" Zack laughs.

"Can you by any chance give me his phone number?"

"Ofcourse love." He hands me his phone so I can copy it.

"Thanks" The bell rings for last period.

"I have to go.. See you around" I smile at them as I had off to the janitor's closet to call Harry.

He finally answers on the sixth ring.

"He..llo ?" He says with his tired sexy voice.

"Hi Harry..It's Ellie. I was just..considering why you weren't at school today. You ok ?"

"Hey Babe..Yes I'm fine..I kind iff got really drunk yesterday and woke up this morning with a massive headache "

"Oww.. are you ok now?"

"I'm ok..still tired but ok..Ermm..I was considering if you want to go to dinner tonight ?" And that is when my heart stopped.

"Tonight ? Em..okay..that would be great actually..but you sure you'll be fine?"

"Seeing you is all I need to be fine..great actually!" Although I can see him I know he has that smirk on his face.

"Oww Harry" is all I manage to say.

"Your blushing" He laughs into the phone.

" I'm not"

"Ok  Love...Pick you up at seven" And with that he ends the call.

I don't even bother to go to class. So I just stand there stupidly think about baby names. No no..my brain hasn't been functioning well lately.

*********

Hii xx Guys...I really need to know how I'm doing and I really need your support and ideas even... soo pls Comment & Vote..Thankyou sooo much xx Happy Weekend xx