Chapter 11

As I woke up I blink a few times before remembering where I am. I check my phone and it's 9:34. I also notice 1 missed call from my mum and I appreciated the fact that she at least bothered to call. I shoot her a message that I'm fine and I'll be home later.

The glorious smell of Bacon starts luminating the room. As I stand up I notice a blanket that wasn't here when I slept last night. I shiver at the feeling that Harry came in and actually looked at me sleeping. I must look like an ugly rackoon with messed up hair.

I decide to fix myself as i try my hardest to find the kitchen. God this place is huge for a "small" apartment.

I enter the kitchen and find Harry by the stove. The table was litreally covered with plates of food from pancakes to Bacon.

"Goodmorning Beautiful" His voice is adorable and raspy and it looks like he hasn't been awake for a long time.

"Goodmorning. Thanks again for letting me stay here the night"

"Anytime. Come sit" I obeyed and a few moments later Harry sat facing me. "Doesn't this smell good! Dig in"

"Harry this smells amazing, I never thought you could actualy cook" I smiled up at him. I mean seriously The Harry Styles cooks.

"I don't just cook. I reach every taste a person dreams of. Now try the pancakes." I.rolled my eyes as a smirk left my mouth and I also snuck a peek to see him smirking too.

I litreally shoved the pancake in my mouth, later regrating my harsh move. I stopped as I started to chew slowly my food.
"This is so good." I said drooling over the pancake. Ughh why am I being so stupid and childish. Get yourself up Ellie.

"You like it ?" His eyes lit up as if he was not expecting me to like the food this much.

"Alot" His face was cover with a huge beautiful smile, his dimples litreally popping. I stared at him also smiling and than noticing that I had been staring too long so I awkwardly continued eating my pancake.

"Thankyou. Here have some toppings." I watched him as he poured chocolate some strawberries and crushed peanuts on top.
"Hey, do you want to go for a walk or something later?" It's tempting to say yes but I litreally have tons of stuff to do and I don't want my mother to supect anything.

"Thankyou but I really can't. I have alot to do and I can't afford to miss more time." He frowned at me.and his eyes felt as if he was staring straight into my soul.

"Ow come on it's Saturday. A walk won't heart. I was talking about maybe 7:00.pm.you have plenty of time to do shit."

"I really can't. Stuff that can't wait and I rather if I get it off my shoulders ASAP. Maybe next time".I smiled.but he still pouted.

"Fine"he huffed.

3 pancakes, towers of bacon and 2 milkshakes later I feel pregnant and heading out Harry's house. "Thankyou again for everything" I smiled.

"We can do this another time yeah?" I nodded and me and Harry said our goodbyes. Harry begged to drive me home but I protested.because my home is a.few.minutes away and I really think I needed a few breaths before facing the devils.

*********

Hii x Yess I know short boring chapter but things are going to heat up very soon but please.be patient with me. Haha

Anywayyyss I'm nominating my story for #Wattsy2015 xxx Ly and thankyou Byee Plsss vote and.comment.for shoutouts.

-Nicole xox