Chapter 5

I have no idea what just happened today and I just hope that tomorrow will be better. I didn't meet my friends before leaving school. I started walking towards my house as realization hit me about Harry's small conversation before Philosphy. I mean the right thing would be that I shouldn't go there and that's final but Harry's 'warning' statment had me scared and confused.

As I stepped in front of my house I agreed to myself that, I won't be going tonight. As I open the front door, it is very quiet but a TV is heard in the distance. I stepped in the living room and to my disapproval Jerry is sitting on the couch wearing a white dress shirt, black dress pants, a patterned tie and laying next to him was a black blazer.

"Ellie..Baby..Your mother's having a bath...Looks like she'll be there for a while." He smirks and winks at me and I give him a glare wishing to fucking kill him with my own eyes.

"Don't care"As I am about to leave and go to my room his hands grips my waist from behind and a knot in my stomach forms.He presses my back to his chest and leans his head in my neck. I'm completely numb at this moment and I can bearly breath or feel anything.

"You remember dear, when I told you about my little plan that involved you under my control." He stops to laugh a little and continued."It's still going to happen. I just waited a while until you had grown up a little more. Now, while your mother is having a bath lets practice some mouth to mouth action ayy!"

As I gain conscese I turn to face him and spit on his face. "You fucking disgust me you peace of dick shit."I turn back arounf trying to move away from his grip but he's to strong. Haven't I mentioned that he's about 5'10, just about Harry's height.

I start trying harder to lose his grip but the more I try the more it tightens.

"You little bitch!!! You din't talk to me like that understand or you'll get my worst attitude...Now that you understand that you have no other choice..Let's begin"

He start pressing me harder to his chest as I struggle to escape.

"Leave me alone or I'm gonna start yelling" Our lips almost meet when I turn my face and he kisses my cheek. He covers my mouth and turns my face to his.

"Start yelling and I'll rap the hell out off you, and trust me, I'm not afraid to do so. As he tries to kiss me again mum's steps are heard coming down the stairs and he literally throws me off of him and sits back down on the sofa and I'm standing in the middle of the Living room, left shivering of fright.Mum just saved me.

As mum steps in the Living roon she stares at me in disgusted before speaking.

"We're off to the wedding. Don't make me find the house in a mess as we come back. We'll be back well after midnight." Well. she's being the nicest..since.." Add wash the floor, dust the house and do the dishes....Better start now or you'll be sleeping late" She says the last sentence in a sarcastic voice. Well I spoke to early about her being nice.

The door shuts close and a sigh of relieve leaves my mouth. By the time I had to do some chores shower change, do my homework and back to the living room it is 7:15.

I sit on the couch watching Friends and as I'm about to close my I hear some noises from up stairs. As I reach the top stairs I hear the noise coming from my room. I started to ansure myself that I left my balcony door open and the wind started kick up as I reached the house so it had got to be the wind.

I entered my room and to my disapproval the balcony door was closed. I heard no noises as I entered the room and decided that I was halusinating and there where no noises for real. As I turn to face the door again to lead myself back in the living room I spot a shadow on the wall near the door. Fuck, I'm going insane. My breathing gets heavier and I decide to 'ignore' and reach for the door.

As I'm about to reach a hand grips my arm and I recognise the touch. I turn to face Harry as I remembet that I was suppose to be meeting him near Billy's.

Before I have time to speak, he does."You didn't show up, so i came to visit myself" A smirk appears on his face.

"Where..Why...How...What are you doing here!!" Jesus what the Hell!! I stare at him as he stairs back at me still with a smirk on his face.I know I should be scared of him in my room but I can't stop staring at his beautiful face and how his eyes are staring at me. I completely numb and instead of fighting a 'thief', I'm drouling all over him.

" I told you to come, but you disobey and your about to pay"

"But I have a good reason....and fuck my reason you have no right to enter my house."

"And what's your reason?"Should I be honest?

"How do you expect me to come as you wish when I don't even know you, your intentions and I mean I don't know I don't trust people."

He looks concered and I'm so proud I spoke the truth.I mean I don't know his intentions and near Billy's doesn't intend to be the safest place, far from it.

He sighed and I tought for a second that he was going to explod in my face with anger but I was wrong.

"I'm...I'm....so...rryy...Your...right". He looked a bit uncomfortable saying his words. Looks like he doesn't apologize much.

"Okay"Is all I can say.

"Okay"We spent a few seconds staring but than I decided to break the awkward silence between us.

"You still broke into my room" I explain, try hard to fight my smile as the atmosphere lightens up when he smiles.

"I'm not sorry about that but" He winks at me.

"Okay...Leave.....NOW or I'm calling the caps...Idiot breaking into my room?!"

He doesn't move and I reach for my phone.He snatches it from my hands and throws it landing on my bed.

He grabs both of my hands and pushes me backwards as my back collides with the wall. He puts my hands above my head and pins them to the wall. Before I can fight back he speaks.

" Your not calling the coups Babe and your still paying for not excepting my invitation"

A smirk appears on his face as his breaths brush against my face when he gets closer.

"What are you doing! Leave me alone!" I yell but he ignores me.

"Sure" He says when not a second later passes, his lips brush against mine ,passionatly.

*********

Eeeppppp...First Kiss xxx :3 Sooo plssss comment and vote pllssssss xxx

Note: Also comment Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram names... Those who comment will also get a follow on their Wattpad account. Byeeee I'll be updating next weekend or if I have a surprise number of comments and votes I'll update on earlier xx

Xxxx