Chapter 2

The alarm goes of in the morning and I am very happy to be leaving this house for half the day and off to school. I get dressed and premp myself up a bit with some eyeliner and curl my hair. We are not the only school in the street because about 2 blocks away is another school. There are alot of teenagers in this town so one school wasn't going to be enought. We are South London Ben School and the other school is South London Dan School. But the Dan school are known as where the big troublemakers and bullies are so I'm glad I choose Ben's.

.............

When I get downstairs I find Jerry. He stands up to approach me and luckily me mum enters the kitchen and he sits back down noticing her approachment. I sigh a relief.

"Good Morning" I say to both of the when they both mumble "morning" and I could bearly hear them. "I'm off to school and I'll be back at around 5:30" I continue and not even a goodbye comes from their devilish mouths.

The bus drive took quite long because of traffic at first day for every school. A few feet outside the school I met my friends Jenna, Carly ,Rosey and Tammy.

As I approach them we exchange warm hugs and kisses and a few laughs. As we're having a conversation my friends start talikng about a new boy that will be moving to the school which is a few blocks away from ours. As the girls are in deep and lost conversation about how they spent the days with there boyfriends, I look behind me and find the boy exactly that they described him as 'hot ,tall ,brown curly hair green eyed boy'. He's walking with 2 other gorgeous dudes and I seriously just was about to start drouling. The way he walks, the way he lifted his sunglasses up and starts to stare at me....

Wait wait he's looking at me??!! As I gain consiousness I wide my eyes and stare away. I deciided that I needed some stationery and that my friend's conversations aren't making any sense to me. I end up going to the one which is a few feet away from School. The Stationery is a bit old and it's side of townin London isn't very safe but I always try to hurry out here.

When I get out of theuning when I hear footsteps behind me but nobody appears. Again thes ound is heard but this time a little more quick steps are heard. I decide not to turn around this time and just keep walking. As I 'm about to reach the school street someone catches me by thearm. I'm forced to turn around as the site of green eyes appear in front of me.

"What are you doing?!" I yell as he starts to drag me a little further in the unhabited part of town. I try my best to get out of his grip biu unless for that moment before I catch him off guard and pull my arm from his grip about to run awat as a gang of about 7 guys block my way.

"Calm down" his voice is deep and so hot!! Why the hell am I thinking of his voice when I'm about to be kidnapped."Hey Hey Hey there missy, there's nothing to be afraid of" and he catches my arm again. " We need to talk" Talk what the hell do we have to talk about!! The way he said 'talk' was so sarcastic as I sure understand is a word for something else. Yeah he's cute and drop dead gorgeous and handsome and green eyes and curlly hair and... OMG Ellie snap out of it...what the hell am I...

"Helloo, still there?" he interrups my toughts as I was about to curse him for his tight grip on my arm.

"I don't even know you and what makes you think I want to talk to you?" I yell.

"Seriously sweetheart just calm down, I'm not hurting you" he says calmly.

"Let me go or I'm gonnna start screaming in 3 sec..." He doesn't even let me finish my sentence when his other hand blocks my mouth.

"It's not any useful to cover your mouth caus' still..who's gonna hear you back hear?!" Idiot, little piece of shitter."Promise to be a good girl and not scream if I let my hands of you?" I nod and think to run but that's not gonna happen since his dude friends are blocking every inch of hope to escape.

"What do you want ?"

"Do you promise that if I let my friends leave us you'll stay and talk ?" He asks sweetly. Sweetly???? I'm being kidnapped.

" Listen I don't know you and I don't see why we need to talk so I'm going back to school" As I' am about to pass the gang they block my way again . I face him and he says,

"Fierce one aren't you? Let her go but this doesn't end here babe." He winks at me and as I'm already a few feet away from them someone grabs my arm again and 'surprisingly' it's him.

Before letting me curse him from gripping my arm again he speaks. " Wait, I didn't catch hyour name, I'm Harry.. Harry Styles."

I decide against ignoring him turn away." Ellie"

"Ellie, I like it" He says in a very sweet tone and I just want to melt in his hands.

"K, byee" I say shaking the toughts of how cute he is in my mind and start to mov again. Iam surprised by him not gripping my hand again and relifed that I can finally leave.

"Bye Ellie, cu !"

.......

I reach school as I notice that everyone is starting to move inside. I approach my friends and we all start moving to our seprate directions to classes. Before entering school, Tammy approaches me.

"Where the hell did you head of to?"

"No where, just when to Billy's stationery"

"Alone" she asks surprised and hair mouth forms a big O.

" Yes"

"Next time ask me to come at least because it's not safe to go there alone, you know what once happened"She stops. What happened?

"Actually I don't know, what happened?"

"I'll tell you later but are you okay nothing happened right?" she asks looking worried.

"No nothing, I'm fine" I lie.

"Ok than. Cu later." She wasn't convinced by my answer but I don't think she ould believe me that if I told her that the new boy that they were crushing on wanted to talk to me. As I walk the hallway I just think how my friends have boyfriends and say how much day love them and now they're crushing on another dude. I'mso proud I have no drama of romanyic "relationships" just like all four of my friends do.