Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I lean in to kiss her again before she has any chance to refuse again but she doesn't. As our lips meet I have butterflies in my stomach and now I sound like a girl. Stupid love. But she's diffrenet she's Ells and she's...I don't know. I just can't resist her the way her eyes stare at mine , the way she's so annoyed when I'm being demanding , the way her body is , her beautiful brown-redish her almost brushes her ass , her beautiful brown eyes and her the way she is. She so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I laid eyes on. She soo hard to get but I want her and only her. She has to be in my future and after tonight therr's no turning back.

She fights against my tounge and she doesn't allow it to enter her mouth. After minutes I break the kiss against my hopes.

"See you and Happy Birthday Babe" I don't let her reply as I leave her resting on the wall and leave the house.

As I walk up to my car I rest in my seat for a little not able to function well. Her strawberry scent is left touring around my nose and my head as I put up a smile.

As I arrive home I remove my clothing and sleep I my black boxers as usual. I rest my head on the pillow as I remember her answers to my questions. I finally fall asleep when I remember my lips on her's as we both kissed so needy of each either. I sure fucking hell need her. She makes me so content and so full. I need her and I love her from the minute that I layed my eyes on her.

........

Ellie's POV

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. It's 6:30 and I have to hours before school. I wake up and stand up as I remember that today I'am woman , like Harry had said becaus It's my Birthday and I'm turning 20.

I walk to the balcony and open it for some air.

I leave to take a 30 minute shower. As I get back to my room I find a little box with a purple envelope laying beside it.

I actually started to think that it was from my mother but that had to be impossible.

I sit on the edge of the bed and open the purple envelope first. A card saying 'I wish you a Happy Birthday Babe' appears in my hands designed with colourful glitter and butterflies across the words. As I open the card I read ' To Ells : From H.S. xxxxx'

As I read the words I cannot believe that Harry has remembered my Birthday. Harry is the first person to wish me a Happy Birthday as far as I remember. My Birthday never came up with any of my friends and I just didn't care. My Mum and Jerry never intended to care either.

I lay my card on my lap as I handle the box in my hands. I start unwrapping as I find a black glittered box. As I open it I find a silver neckles saying 'Your My Future'.

I get dressed and preaper to leave for school. As I head in the kitchen I find my mum and Jerry making out. I head to the door after I leave the kitchen with words for my mum and Jerry to hear 'Ehhh' in disguste at the scene in front of me.

I climb in the bus and seat myself at the very back. I take out the black glittered box as the necklace reappers in my hands. 'Your My Future'. I can't understand why he would say this to me.personalized on a necklace when we bearly know each other. I had only seen him yesterday for the first time. I do appreciate his gesture and the way that the purple themed envelope and card had to do with my answer for his question on my favrouite colour yesterday.

I arrive at school and try looking for my friends but there is nowhere I can find them. I give up after roaming the halls for half an hour and still no sign of them. I go back out of school sitting on a bench , where everyone is waiting for the bell to ring but it still has a good 15 minutes so I pull a book out of my bag to start reading , but it doesn't look like I will as Harry stands in front of me. As I start up at him he has a playful smile and his green eyes are shinning bright. He is wearing a checked patterned t-shirt blue, black and white , his V-neck low enough to show his to sparrows on his chest. He is wearing a black tight skinny jeans and black ankle boots. He is just gorgeous and I realize that I have been staring at him for a good minute without talking.

"Happ Birthday..Again" He chuckles as his dimples appear on his face.

"Thankyou..Again"I chuckle back.

"How is your day so far?"

" Normal ,so, boring and boring I guess. I don't even know where my friends are." I sigh to myself.

"Oww don't be like that maybe they are just planning you a surprise parth or something"

"That would never happen. My friends don't know when my Birthday is. And I just think that they diched school today."

"Ow...well how about your parents? Mum would have cooked you a nice breakfast this morning and they be taking you out tonight." He tries to smile at me but it disappears as I shake my had no." What's wrong?"He asks concerned.

"Nothing"

"Not really believing your answer Ellie Babe"

I sigh before speaking "It's fine really...It's just..my parents..actually my mum and stepdad don't really care about me."

"I do" He smiles at me.I can't stop but smile back at him.

"Thanks for the present this morning" I say bringing the box out of my bag " but it's an expensive gift and I can't accept it." He sits down next to me on the bench as I hand him his box with a deep scowl on his face.

"Heyy..I gave that to you and your accepting it okay" He opens the box and lifts the necklace up.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you mean by your my future?" I ask him blushing.

"Please wear this okay?" He ignores my question anhe bearly finishes the sentence as he turns my back to him so he can put on the necklace on me. "It looks beautiful on you and you have to promise me that your wearing it tonight okay?"

I look confused. "Wear it tonight for what?"

"Well first of all I'm going to take you out to celebrate your Birthday tonight and I also want it to be our first date." He smirks at me as I can't keep my smile away.

"Your asking me out?"

"Yepp"

"It more sounded like a demand than a question to me." I tease him looking serious.

"Come with me" He grabs my hand and drags me in my school. I hear him mumbling something as his head and eyes move uncontrolably as if he is searching for something. He catches me off guard when he opens the door to the janitors closet and drags us in there locking the door behind. He switches on the light.

"What..." he doesn't let me finish the sentence as he kneels down on his knee.

"Ellie Hunters. Will you do me a pleasure and go on a date with me tonight?" I can't stop to fight my smile. But I'm also a bit shocked.

"Why.."he doesn't let me finish the sentence again.

"Pleeease"

"Emm...Okay"

"Okay....Than I'll pick you up at 7:00."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" He smiles wide ,his dimples showing even more.

He leans to kiss me on my cheek and I happily accept it. The bell rang and Harry leaves the janitors closet as I lay there not knowing what to do next.

...............

Babess...Soo..Hope you like the story so far. I really  need those readers to comment and vote. Please Please Please..I really need to know if your liking it or not  xx Comment twitter tumblr names etc ... so I can follow you xxx I 'll update next weekend xxx LYSSM xxx and thankyou xx