Chapter 6

Minutes later and we're still squashed in each others faces as I have no other option since my head is pressed hard against the wall.

He finally breaks the kiss as both me and him are breathless. I can lie to myself and say that I didn't find that exqusite , kissing his cherry coloured lips.

"You seemed to have enjoed that eyy" He says as his beautiful dimpled smile appears on his face. I blush at his request.

" You didn't give me any option , I'm pressed painfully to the wall and your the other object pressing to me on the opposite side.. Now leave!"

"So I'm an object? Your really nice!" He says sarcastically.

"You just appeared in my room and expect me to be nice? Now get out of my room and don't let me repeat that you prick!"

"You really need some ducktape on that mouth of yours. Does anyone else say that at all to you?"

I force a sarcastic laugh "Funny"

He doesn't move and I start dragging him in the living room to the door.As I open the door for him to leave he sits on the couch ,hands crossed in front of him and his eyes looking at me. As I keep staring at him with my hands crossed just like his ,he breaks the silence.

"Come sit here" he says as he pats his spot on the couch next to him."You'll get tired standing up"

I look at him with confused eyes."I won't because your leaving"

"You promised to talk" he looks concered .

I sigh and shake my head at him being so demanding. Looks like him leaving NOW will not happen. I look at the clock.

It's still 8:00 p.m. and the devils will not be hear until late midnight.

I guess talking will not hurt and besides that I'm tired ,I'm bored.

I move to sit on the couch opposite him and wait for him to start his "talking". But he doesn't as he only stares at me.

"Well?!!" I break the silence this time.

"I told you to sit here" he pats the spot next to him again.

"I agreed to talk and that's it. Now what the hell do you want to talk about?"

"I guess I'll let you have this one" he rest his back on the coach.He looks at me again." Ellie.. what?" he asks.

"What do you mean what?"

"Your name is Ellie and your surname is...?"

"Hunter" So far so good I guess.

"Harry Styles. Age?"

"Turning 20"

"I'll be turning 21 in February. When's your Birthday than?"

"Is this some sort of 20 questions game?" I say with an annoyed smile.

"Yepp" he says while poping his lips.

"Why?" I ask uninterested.

"I just want to get to know you better." I rest my head on the couch and close my eyes to annoy him.

As my eyes are still closed I feel Harry , obviously, sitting beside me."So, when's your Birthday?" He asks.

"Tomorrow" I say uninterested again.

"Ooo...Happy Birthday"

"Thankyou" I smile as I finally open my eyes.

"You celebrating?" he asks.

"No. I never do. No reason to start now."

"Well you should. At least celebrate this one. It's the last day you being a teenager. From tomorrow on, your a woman I had one hack of a party last Birthday" He asks with a playful smile.

"Women?!!".I say as I laugh.

"Not yet" he says laughing back. "I like it when you laugh" That's the last thing I tought he'd say.

"I don't think you sow me laughing any other time. You scare me everytime I see you."

"We'll I like it" He says smiling but his face turns into a light scowl." Why do I scare you? Do I look like a fucking zombie? Nobody ever mentioned."

"No it's just that eveytime you talk to me it's threatining or you being so demanding.

"Ow come on. But this is fun" He smiles again. OMG I just can't let that beautiful ,adorable ,with dimples , smile let go.

"Okay" I simply say.

"Okay" he answers back.

Time passes by as he asks me numerous questions about myself like my favourite colour, movie, song , shopping point , food , apps, perfume, fruit , book and many many more with some jokes inbetween some .And lastly he also asks what would be the perfect first date. 

He also answers all of his own questions except for the last one.

He took a minute to look at the clock as I think. And as he's done he speaks. "Happy Birthday Ells"

I laugh at his remark and as I stare at the clock it is midnight exactly. Devils will soon arrive and tomorrow school, well I guess today.

" Thankyou" I say as I stand up pulling him up with me.

"You throwing me out?"

"It's midnight, I'm exausted , my "parents" will soon arrive and we have school."

"We'll I guess I'll give you this one too."He surprisingly starts walking towards the door and I follow behind as he turns to face me."It's your Birthday so I guess you can have it your way."

"Thankyou?"

"No problem Love"

He laughs lightly as he leans in to kiss me. I move back.

"No"

"Ow come on just a little Birthday present." I shake my head again as he grips my wrist and pins me to the wall." My present doesn't interfior with the rules of your Birthday. Either you take it or you take it.So no option." He smirks and leans in to kiss me again.

As his lips brush against mine I feel something in my stomach again and its a great feeling. He start ro kiss more passionatly as I refuse for his tonuge to enter my mouth.

He doesn't fight back and breaks the kiss after five minutes or so.

"See you today and Happy Birthday Babe" He says as he opens the door and leaves without letting me reply.

"See you" I say to myself as I back away from the wall to turn the TV off. It was on mute as I guess I hadn't noticed it was still on .

I direct myself to my bedroom and as I look at the balcony and make sure to lock it safely as I understand why Harry had the approval to enter from here.

I rest my head on the pillow as I remember the kiss again and how his lips felt to mine. I smile at the memory as I drift into sleep , happily.

********

Owww how cutee. Guyzz pls comment and vote and follow meee xx I follow back. I'll be updating next weekend unless I have a surprise number of votes and comments, I'll update earlier. Plss comment Wattpad and Twitter names. Also if you have Tumblr. xx