Chapter 6

Disclaimer: Me and my friend own nothing but the plot and Ocs, everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Maria was deep in the woods searching. She found a log to rest on. Her legs were tired and weak from all the walking. She closed her eyes thinking. When she opened them, an idea popped in her head. She thought that they were looking in the wrong places! She hurried off to an old house, hidden deep in the woods.

Maria looked at the house. The windows were all covered by the curtains and she heard a soft chanting voice. She knew she had the right place. She had brought her wand this time. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"What was the incantation that mum taught me again? Oh, Alohomora." Maria said. She tried opening the door again, but it was still locked.

"Alohomora." Maria stated more confidently. She tried the door again with the same result.

"OH COME ON!" Maria shouted.

"Know what, let's skip that step." Maria sighed. She found a window and took her elbow hard to the glass. She did it a couple times and it shattered. She heard clamoring inside. She burst through the open window frame and saw Jackie there with candles on the floor.

"What is happening here?" Maria questioned.

"I was doing a protection spell, until YOU came through the window," Jackie said, obviously annoyed. Maria just looked around and saw Nathan in the bedroom. She hurried over and heaved him up.

"Where are you going with him?" Jackie asked, angered.

"I'm taking him back, Jackie," Maria answered unnerved.

"No, you're not!"

"Yes I am!" Maria shouted back. Before Jackie could do anything, Maria was holding Nathan and going as fast as she could go with carrying a human, down towards Hogwarts. Maria was almost there when Nathan started to wake up. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Maria? What is happening?"

"I'm getting you back to Hogwarts, and to the nurse. You look terrible,"

"I feel terrible," Maria was now inside the looming castle of Hogwarts and heading toward the nurse. When she turned in Cayden was there and she smiled.

Cayden turned to the door just in time to see Maria with Nathan come through. Cayden smiled and got up. She ran over and hugged Maria and asked Nathan questions.

"Where were you?"

"I don't know, I can't remember,"

"Oh, how are you?"

"Terrible, I feel puk-" WIth that one sentence everything came up. Thankfully only on the floor and not on anybody.

"Eww!" Maria squirmed. Cayden looked down and saw something mysterious.

"Maria, look at that,"

"That looks like a basic poison brew,"

"I think Jackie poisoned him," Cayden said. She stepped away though as Nathan blew chunks again. Cayden just looked at his terrible state and escorted him to a bed. She also placed a mandatory bucket next to the cot. Cayden walked out as the nurse was complaining about the vomit on the floor.

Jackie was going through the woods. She stumbled in a thorn patch. She saw a body. She didn't think anything of it. She thought it was someone who got in Adams' way, not knowing it was her only friend Austin. She continued on to the designated spot to meet Adam at. Adam appeared. He looked at her and eyed her up and down.

"I see by the lack of blood, you weren't able to cast the combustion spell. I gave you my only candles!"

"I'm sorry, but one of your targets came and spoiled the operation,"