Chapter 10

Disclaimer: Me and my friend own nothing but the plot and Ocs, everything else belongs to J. K. Rowling.

"James, would you come down here?" Ginny called. James walked down the stairs, his gashes were mostly healed except for the main one, which was still healing nicely.

"What?" James asked.

"The Malfoys are having a party tonight and we're going." Ginny said.

"Okay, tell me when you're about to leave." James said about to go back upstairs.

"You're coming with us." Ginny said to him. James sighed in annoyance.

"Can't I just stay here?" James asked.

"No, you're coming, Anna threw a fit too when we told her." Ginny said. James rolled his eyes and went back to his room. 'Wait, the Malfoys? Adam will be pleased when I finally finish off one of the five, well now six, targets.' James thought, pulling a bottle of liquid luck and advanced poison out of his desk.

"James, time to go!" Harry yelled from the front entrance.

"Coming!" James yelled, slipping the poison into his pocket and drinking the liquid luck.

There was knocking at Maria's door.

"Come in." Maria said, looking up from her book.

"Hi." Ron Jr. said, sliding onto the bed next to Maria.

"Hey." Maria said, running her fingers through his hair, while he cried. It had been a month and Maria still was the only person who knew about the break up.

"You know that you should tell mom and dad about the break up." Maria said to a calmer Ron Jr.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm content with only you knowing for now." Ron Jr. said quietly.

"Maria, Ron, I need you two in the kitchen!" Hermione called from downstairs.

"Coming!" The two yelled back before racing each other to the kitchen.

"Slow down you two, anyways, the Malfoys are having a party and we're going to be leaving in about two hours and I want all of you in your best clothes." Ron said. Ron Jr. sighed in annoyment while Maria was happily smiling. They went back to their rooms to get ready. Maria pulled out a navy dress with pastel pink flowers on it. The only thought racing through her mind was the fact that she was going to get to see Cayden.

Cayden felt like she found heaven, Maria was coming to Malfoy Manor and she was going to get to meet Scorpius. She was bubbling with happiness as she picked out a green dress with a silver snake embroidered on it. She came down to see her dad sitting with Nathan's father. Cayden started blushing furiously when she saw Nathan's deep fluffy black hair and pale complexion in a bright yellow shirt and black jeans with silver bangles on his arms. Nathan's sea green eyes looked up to meet Cayden's deep grey ones.

"Hi." Nathan said, blush climbing his face.

"Hi Nathan." Cayden said, walking over to him. Nathan kissed Cayden on the cheek. Draco's eyes showed signs of rage, but he kept his composure perfect.

"Daddy, Scorpi is hiding under his bed and won't come out." Damian said, walking into the room.

"I'll go get him." Cayden sighed, getting off of the couch. 'You could've chosen any day to be scared, but you chose today.' Cayden thought.

"Scorpius, get out from under there." Cayden said, grabbing Scorpius' forearm and dragging him out. He was trembling as he got to his feet.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Ma'am." Scorpius stuttered. That changed Cayden's perspective as she reached out to hug him and he flinched.