Chapter 7

Disclaimer: Me and my friend own nothing but the plot and Ocs, everything else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

James had been in the hospital wing for three days. It had been only yesterday that Ben Toing was murdered. James laid still in bed thinking, 'Adam shouldn't have done that, Draco is in prison and Scorpious is too young to frame',

"You've been awfully quiet." The nurse changing the bandages on his leg said. James snapped out of his trance. Then the familiar stinging feeling sank into his leg. He groaned in pain. Once she was done she left without another word. James felt sick from seeing the stupid memorial for stupid Ben. Leo Filch, the grandson of Mr.Filch, was busy still trying to get the last of Ben's guts off the ceiling. James and Leo shared the same look as the guts plopped into the bucket down below. James closed his eyes. Still the audio of the scraping and plopping was still too loud to dismiss so he tried to sleep so he wouldn't be so bothered. James was going to be released soon since there was only two weeks left till the end of the year would come, but James still had too much on his mind.

Nathan was out of the hospital wing now and he kept seeing memorials everywhere which didn't help his sadness. Nathan remembered that he fell asleep and at night some stranger that looked like Cayden's dad came in and set candles around Ben's bed and started quietly chanting. Nathan had his head out but ducked down and watched through. Nathan saw the skull ring on the finger of the suspect. Nathan remained under his sheets which were thin so he could see shadows and light coming through. Eventually though he heard a deafening scream from the nurse and Ben exploded as his guts were pasted everywhere. Nathan had blood all over his sheets. The nurse ran to Headmistress Mcgonagall. Nathan just sat there in silence as the thin sheets gave out and blood started to trickle in.

"What in the name of Albus Dumbledore happened here?" Mcgonagall half yelled.

"Draco Malfoy struck again." The nurse said.

"Draco Malfoy? Draco Malfoy is in bloody Azkaban for the murder of two muggle borns already!" Mcgonagall yelled. Nathan tried to stay silent but he squealed as a big thing of blood hit his leg. Mcgonagall and the nurse turned their heads. The nurse walked over and pulled his sheets off of him. Nathan looked at her surprised. Mcgonagall just walked over and started with questions.

"What did the suspect look like, mister uh-"

"Mister Lowe," The nurse said.

"Mister Lowe, did you see anything?" Nathan said what he knew.

"Yes, I saw everything. I know who, but I can't put my finger on him. He had a skull ring and he performed a combustion spell on Ben, the exact same one that Jackie tried to perform on me," Mcgonagall had the face she knew what she wanted to do. Mcgonagall walked away and the nurse grabbed the sheets to clean and told him to clean himself since he was covered in Ben's blood. Nathan got up, washed himself and changed. Nathan still jolted when he remembered the part where Ben exploded but he was fine with just minding his business and not going by the memorial since that brought back the memory.

Cayden was nervous. Her dad was on trial today. She hoped he wouldn't be found guilty of murdering the muggle borns.

"Dad, are you alright?" Cayden asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, there's no way they've got evidence against me except for the fact that the guy looked like me." Draco sighed. Cayden nodded.

"Yeah, there is no evidence. But are we sure Blaise will show up to testify that you were with him?" Cayden asked.

"He's always been there for me, even in my darkest moment, I'm sure he'll come through for me now." Draco sighed.

"Dad! Don't get sappy. I just wanted a yes or no," Cayden complained.