Chapter 10

"Oh shut up," Sam laughed, holding out a hand for Gabriel, who rolled over on his back and groaned, rubbing his head.

"Samsquatch whyyyyy..." Gabriel whined as he took Sam's hand and got pulled up.

"I didn't mean to, but you made me laugh too hard!" Sam protested.

"Yeah whatever," he grumbled. Sam's eyes scanned the archangel's face and found that he had gotten a nosebleed.

"Gabe, your uh.. Nose is bleeding."

"Is it? I didn't notice," Gabriel replied, using the back of his hand to wipe away the blood but completely missing the spot where the blood actually was.

"You didn't quite get it.." Sam observed. "Here, I've got it," he continued, leading Gabe into the kitchen and grabbing a rag, lightly wetting it with water from the sink and lightly wiping away the blood. He had one had on the trickster's head and was gently tilting it back so he could clean up his face better. Sam was extremely focused. He didn't even notice how close his face was to Gabriel's. Seeing a chance, the angel took it and stared directly into Sam's eyes.

"Hey, uh, Samwich?"

"Yeah?" Sam moved the slightly bloodied rag away from Gabriel's face and looked back at him.

"Thanks."

"No prob-" Sam started to reply but was interrupted as Gabriel decided to stand up on his tip-toes and kiss him right on the lips. Sam was surprised at first, but didn't protest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Gabriel. Dean and Castiel chose to walk into the kitchen at that very moment and were greeted with a surprise.

"Well uh.. Don't mind us," Dean mumbled.

"Are we interrupting something?" Castiel asked.

The two pulled apart and Sam blushed, looking down at his feet. "Ehhhh.. Nope." Gabriel replied confidently with a smirk. "What's up?"

"Dean and I have decided that the best way to spend the rest of the day is to watch horror movies," Castiel announced.

"I'm down for that. It's like a double movie date, eh Sam?" Gabe teased. "I'll take care of the snacks! Be back in a flash!" and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone, leaving Sam alone with Dean and Castiel.

"So.. What was that about?" Dean asked.

"It was quite obvious Gabriel and Sam liked each other, Dean. In addition, I could read their minds."

"Hm. Wait, do you read my mind?"

"..The answer is not of import."