I am not marrying JK

"What?" Jackson laughed seeing Jimin eat ice cream, "They both don't know they love each other? It's so weird

"What?" Jackson laughed seeing Jimin eat ice cream, "They both don't know they love each other? It's so weird. For an hour I have been watching them touch each other. The pretty one was cradling on the bigger one's lap like a baby."

Jimin smiled enjoying the ice cream and the green, luscious place, "That's Kook and Tae."

"What's the problem Tae?" Hobi asked after taking him to his room

Well, someone had to talk to the new couple. They were freaking out.

Tae was sweating, so Hobi put on the AC in the van, "I – um – I don't know Hoba."

Hobi rolled his eyes and looked out at the mansion which was still going under some construction. Due to this they all were crammed up in their vans and cars.

"Don't you love Jungkook?" Hobi asked offering him some water.

Tae looked up with his big dreamy eyes, "I do – of course I do. But – not like that."

Hobi decided to tease the little Tae Tae. They all knew how cute and innocent Tae was. Quite unlike Kookie who was the devil.

"Like what Tae?" Hobi asked raising his eyebrow.

Tae was playing with the hem of his flowery shirt, "Um – you know what Uncle Jeon said. Like that."

Hobi still sat with a confused face and asked him to explain.

Wiping the sweat off his neck Tae sighed, "Um – you know – like husbands. Like – like – giving birth. Getting pregnant."

Poor thing. He couldn't even utter the word.

This was all Jungkook's fault. The way he treated him like a kid all these years.

"You mean sexually?" Hobi asked boldly and saw Tae grabbing his shirt and nodding his head.

Smiling Hobi ruffled Tae's silky hair and advised him, "You will get attracted to him like that. Don't worry. I mean half way you are there. You have spent more time sitting on his lap than on chairs you know that Taehyung, right?"