Wedding Planners

When Tae opened his eyes, he felt someone's arms tightly wrapped around his body

When Tae opened his eyes, he felt someone's arms tightly wrapped around his body. He knew who it was.

It was his Kookie.

At night, when Tae couldn't sleep, he knocked on Jungkook's van and they ended up sleeping together hugging.

"Morning," Jungkook kissed Tae's hair – something he would always do whenever they slept together.

Smiling, Tae snuggled more loving the warmth so much, "Morning Kookoo!"

Jungkook began caressing Tae's hand, "You not mad at me anymore?"

Shaking his head, Tae giggled and felt Jungkook's warm breath on his nape.

"We are still getting married?" Jungkook asked carefully, his hand slipping away from Tae's hand.

Tae merely whispered, "Yes."

Jungkook was ecstatic. He couldn't define the feeling. Just a day before they were just best friends and now – well – now he didn't need to hide behind the best friend façade anymore. He couldn't believe how stupid they were – or he was – to not realize this sooner. To propose to Tae sooner.

Tae felt content too. He was happy – overjoyed with his father's decision. And then he felt Jungkook's hand – more like his middle finger on Tae's navel.

"Kookie," arching his back, Tae almost moaned.

But thankfully, they heard a loud knock on the door.

"Shit! No!" Jungkook cried wanting to kill the person who disturbed them.

Finally, he was there.

There were even he didn't know he wanted to be.

"Kook – leave me," Tae giggled licking his lips, and felt Jungkook leaving his body with a loud, grumpy sigh.

When the door opened their fathers stood with a huge smirk plastered on their faces.

"Oh, here are the two people who didn't want to marry," teased Mr. Jeon making Tae blush like crazy, "and are caught sleeping together."

Tae got out first and began to defend them both, "No – Uncle Jeon – I just – couldn't sleep so I went to Kookie. Nothing happened."

Mr. Jeon glanced at Mr. Kim who had a serious look on his face.

Shaking his head Tae began to blurt out even more, "Appa. Nothing happened. I swear – we were just sleeping."

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook rested his head on Tae's shoulder and pulled him closer, "Both of you stop it. Stop teasing my Taehyung."

Moving back, they saw Jungkook closing the van's door they both couldn't help but tease a bit more, "Your Taehyung?"

Jungkook threw a challenging look, "Yes – he's been mine since he was born. Happy? Anything else?"