Prologue

"Oh hello everyone. They're here, friends," Grian opnned his eyes. A black void swirled around him, coldness creeped through Grian and yet he remained calm. A hooded figure stood before him, a purple hue emitting from it. As Grian's eyes adjust to the room- void? he notice a familiar symbol on the hooded figures mask... its the Evo symbol.

"It's about time. I was beginning to think they might not ever find us," A new voice bounced around the void. A new, equally as tall figure appeared, bearing the same mask and symbol. "What is going on?" Grian thought to himself.

"We've been watching you for a very long time, Evolutionists."

"Evolutionists... that means the others are here too!" Grian's eyes darted around the dark swirling void, for anyone but the hooded figures. No one. Instead he decide to work out who these... people(?) are.

"Who- who are you!" he yell to the figures. "What do you want from us?!"

"All in time young one," The first one says calmly. He seemed to stare straight into Grian's soul, searching for something. "Is this the one?"

"The one?"  His mind races with questions when one finally hits an answer. "You're Watchers..."

"Yes, yes we are," A new voice enters. A taller figure appears seemingly out of nowhere. A strong energy emited from this Watcher. Weird and powerful. "And we are here to give you an offer you cannot refuse."

The air turned cold around him. Grian wrapped his brightly coloured wings around his body to preserve any warmth. "What is your offer?" He had an odd feeling someone was watching him... calling out to him. Grian glanced around and no one appears.

"We wish for you to join us," The first Watcher says calmly. "Watch with us. Over the server. Watch."

"And what would that mean for me?" Grian looked at them in the eyes... or more so into their mask.

"It means you will come with us now. Leave the server and help watch over your friends," The third Watcher smiles. Not a kind loving smile, more of a manipulative smile. And all within a second, it was gone.

"And- and if I don't?" He stuttered, worried for an answer.

"Then you will watch as ALL of Evo burns to the ground, along with all your friends and family. You will have no power to stop it."

Before Grian could say something he continues. "If you return YOU will be the cause of the servers decent into madness. Fire, death and tears will be the result of you."

Grian floated there speechless. He could other leave this server behind, ensuring their safe future. Return and be the reason for the destruction first hand or straight up refuse... Watching everything he loved burn here and now.

"So... have you made a choice yet?"

 Grian took a deep breath. "I'll come with you"

"GRIAN! GRIAN NO! DONT GO!" Pearls voice sounds from far away.

"Pearl... PEARL!" Grian started running towards her. A white light forms in the distance. As he draw closer he saw Pearl standing there with Martyn and Timmy holding her back. She looked angry and eager to run. Martyn spots me and lets go. His eyes widened and he yelled this time.

"GRIAN-"

"YOU WILL WATCH!" A bright purple light surrounded him and he saw black.

Hey this is my first story on Wattpad and ever written. Hope you enjoy it and I'm more than open to KIND criticism. I'm a Highschool student so I'll only be updating when I can.

Remember you are loved! Eat, drink, sleep, take your meds and have a great day/night and have fun!

Edit: I changed the POV to 3rd person to make writing from more peoples pov's easier.