Chapter 2- Grian

T/W- Panic attack, Kind of abuse?
W/C-565
A/N- Told ya Im gonna keep postin (Also thx to that person who the second  I posted chapter 1, read it. Means a lot)

"Try again," The Watcher demanded in a slightly irritated voice. Grian pushed himself off the ground, bruises covering his arms and legs and many more underneath his clothing.

"But Zeq-" Grian began, voice tired.

"SILENCE! When I say try again I mean. Try. Again. If you don't get it right this time there WILL be consequences," Grian's eyes widened in anxiety.

"But-but you said you'd leave EVO alone. You promised!" Grian cried out, rage bubbling inside of him. In his rage he ripped the mask covering his eyes off his face. He stared at the Watcher. "Leave. Them. Alone."

The Watcher sighed. "That's one house on fire and  one player dead."

Grian saw the image of what was happening in EVO. He watched in horror as Netty's house burnt down. He could hear her screams of agony as she tried to escape. Other members went rushing to save her and her house but it was too late. Tears streamed down Grian's face as he realised Netty was not going to respawn... she had been perma killed.

"This is what happens when you disobey me Zelqua. DO NOT test me," The Watcher decended into laughter as he dragged Grian to his room and locked the door. The Watcher stared into his eyes. Grian felt pain grip him everywhere, not releasing him only hurting more and more.

Grian began to cry and scream. "NO! PLEASE! STOP"

"Grian," a soft voice called to him. "Grian wake up-"

His eye shot open. He was hyperventilating and sweating. Tears streamed down his face.

"Hey, hey Grian," Stress pulled him into a gentle yet firm hug. He gripped her shirt, now crying hysterically. Stress gently rubbed his back to calm him. Slowly his breathing began to steady and he pulled himself away from Stress' now tear stained shirt.

"I-I'm sorry Stress," he said in a small quiet voice.

"No hun don't worry about it. What's more important is are you ok?

Grian nodded slowly, determined not to cry again. Stress put her hand to his head and she looked concerned.

"You have a fever..." her voice trailed off. "Grian when was the last time you slept?"

Grian panicked. "Uh just then!" Stress didn't look amused. "Fine I dunno. Maybe a day or two ago?"

"And how MUCH sleep?" Grian shrugged.

"No clue," Stress's look only showed concern and love. Grian flinched as his shoulder and wing touched the wall. "Hey what's up with my shoulder and wing?"

"Bruised shoulder and minor fracture in your wing, therefore I prohibit you from flying until I give you the "all clear". Got that?" Grian sighed. Telling not to fly, he knew this was gonna suck. "Hey look on the brightside, Mumbo's coming over!" Grian's eye lit up happily at the name Mumbo.

"Well he's already here," Grian turned slowly, the ache in his body preventing him from moving fast to see where the voice had come from. Standing the the door way stood a tall man with a moustache (A very glorious one at that). "Hey G."

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter. It is now 12:30am and I had a sleepover friday night so I need sleep. If youre an Aussie also up at this ungodly hour (I say this with love) GO. THE. F***. TO. SLEEP! You need sleep (and so do I ;-;)

Love you all! Eat, drink, take any meds. Enjoy ur night/day!

-Shadow