Chapter 2

Warning: Suggestion of assault. This chapter can be disturbing for a few readers. Such readers can go ahead and skip the second half of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinwoo stared at the floating screen in front of him. It had been a week since he had regained conciousness. It had also been a week since he last met Ari. She had been too busy at the cafe to visit him. Still, she made sure to call him atleast once a day. 'No worries' Jinwoo thought to himself, 'I'm going to see her today anyways.'

Ari had managed to clear her schedule for the day, so that she could spend some time with her husband and go on a date with him. Dates had always been short and few for the couple, due to economic reasons and sudden calls from work.

But both had decided to spend atleast half-day with eachother. 'I better get ready' thought Jinwoo. He was sitting on a bench outside the hospital. He had just completed his daily quests. He had made it a habit to complete the daily quest in the morning, as he didn't want to forget about it later in the day and end up in the penalty-zone.

Especially today, he didn't want to disappear in the middle of his and Ari's date. Walking into his hospital room, Jinwoo realised that he didn't have a proper pair of clothes. The clothes he had worn to the double-dungeon had obviously been torn and his extra pair was also torn because of him solo-raiding the instance dungeon.

His jackets were beyond repair and his pants and shirts were also really messed-up. He could only try and look decent with his shirt and pant. 'Guess we'll have to make a quick stop home before our date.' thought Jinwoo in distaste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinwoo looked at himself in the mirror. He had changed. Obviously. Very obviously. The once, skinny, frail and sick-looking boy wasn't there. In the boy's place, stood a tall, muscular and fine-looking young man. He had to admit he looked good and he wasn't the only one who thought so. He wasn't dumb, he'd seen the looks that the young nurses gave him.

But he wasn't intrested in their reactions, so he acted dense and clueless. What really mattered was, Ari's reaction. Ari's reactions would always be humurous or adorable, he wondered which one it would be this time.

A knock resounded on the door. "Nampyeon~" called out a voice.

'Speak of the angel.' thought Jinwoo as he moved to open the door. "Naekkeo." the man grinned at her, only to receive a weird look. His wife bowed and spoke, "Forgive me sir, I thought this was my husband's room. The nurses must have shifted him somewhere else." Jinwoo blinked, "What?"

He watched the girl begin to walk away. He reacted on instinct as his hand caught her waist and pulled her foward, causing the girl to bury her face into his chest. He sighed happily at the familiar feeling of having his wife in his arms.

Ari frowned in anger, just who was this person hugging her? And behaving as if they knew eachother? Also, who the hell was he, to call her with the same nickname that her husband called her with? For lord's sake, she was a married woman!

Just as Ari was about to pull away, a familiar scent reached her nostrils, Jinwoo's scent. Her eyes widened, she looked up baffled, this man was Jinwoo? This man was her husband? "N-Nam..pyeon?" she called out hesitantly. The man grinned at her, "Yes Naekkeo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari's mind was on over-load, as she stared at her completely different looking husband. She found it hard to believe that this was man was her husband. Yet, when he held her hand she got the exact same feeling she got when she held Jinwoo's hand. And those eyes, when they looked at her, they were full of affection, and oh, so full of love.