Chapter 8

A/N: Hello readers, welcome to the longest ever chapter of Idolisation, with the word count being: 7450.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinah and Jinwoo walked through the huge crowd as they made their way into the concert arena. Today was the day the 10th Global K-pop festival would begin. People from all over the world had made their way to South Korea, just to be part of it.

Considering the fact that this was the 10th festival being celebrated, there was even more excitement and anticipation in the air. Ticket bookings had begun a month ago and all seats were sold out. However, Jinwoo and Jinah did not have to bother since they were family of one of the performers.

And to their luck, since Ari was performer of the season (They didn't know this), they had gotten themselves VIP tickets. So now, they were on their way to their designated seats. The crowd was huge and it seemed to drag Jinah along, causing her to clutch her brother's suit.

Luckily, there was no chance that she would get lost in the crowd since her brother had a firm grip on her hand. Even if she did get separated from him, she could easily find him, considering he was a towering 6'3.

Finally they made it to the ticket counter, upon seeing that they were VIP guests, a staff member escorted them to their designated seats.

Jinah groaned slightly as she stretched, "That crowd was huge, I couldn't even walk normally in that crowd. I was literally being dragged around." Jinwoo sighed as he sat down next to her, "That's why you should eat more..."

Jinah glared at him, "Then why do you tease me when I have all the fried chicken I want?". Jinwoo gave her a pointed look, "That's unhealthy, that's why I tell you to not eat a lot of it. "

Jinah made a fist in front of his face, "Food is food!" Jinah screeched. Just before Jinwoo could respond, a voice from behind interrupted him.

"Hyung-nim?"

"Oh hell no.." Jinwoo whispered turning around slowly.

"Hyung-nim! I didn't know you were into k-pop!"

"I'm not. What bring you here?" Jinwoo asked with an emotionless expression.

"Well, my dad is one of the investors in this festival. So, it makes sense if our family attends the event." Jinho said with a proud tone, "Besides, my sister, Jinhee loves k-pop." he said pointing at the lady beside him, who gave them a little wave in acknowledgement.

Jinwoo nodded at her. After officially introducing Jinah to Jinho and his sister and vice-versa, the 4 of them settled down.

"By the way," Jinho began, "You never told me the reason why you're here, considering you're not too fond of k-pop."

Jinwoo raised a brow, "Why? Am I not supposed to watch k-pop?"

Jinho panicked and flailed his arms around, "N-n-no Hyung-nim! It's just that-" he cut himself off as he noticed Jinah snickering and Jinwoo smirking slightly. "Hyung-nim, why are you so mean?" he asked pouting slightly.

Jinwoo chuckled slightly before responding, "My wife'll be performing tonight..." he said with a small smile on his face.

"Hyung-nim is married?" Jinho screeched.

Jinwoo winced at the boy's loudness. He sighed as he showed Jinho his ring finger which was adorned with a ring. Jinho's jaw-dropped.

"I can't believe Hyung-nim is married...." Jinho whispered in utter shock.

Leaving Jinho to sulk in a corner, Jinwoo observed his surroundings.

The VIP section was actually pretty humongous. Many important investors along with CEO's of various k-pop group producing companies were present. CEO's of companies that sponsored the festival were also in the room.